Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Just finished the structure on the thigh. I just need to go back and smooth it out a bit and add color it to show the lines and such. Next up the shin and then I will pretty much be done.

3-30-2015 4-32-18 PM.png3-30-2015 4-34-18 PM.png3-30-2015 4-34-53 PM.png

Simply just amazing work, been following this topic for some time now and it takes awhile for V2 to be here but oh man its so gonna be worth it..keep up the amazing work you do Mike!

Just sent this message to Darkside but wondering if anyone else can help me. Just getting started on an Iron man suit for myself. Totally new to all the pepakura stuff and fairly new to Foam but I've watched alot of Video's and feel pretty prepared. However I can't seem to scale anything like your instructions, and it never asks me for the password. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! Your work is amazing.

Just sent this message to Darkside but wondering if anyone else can help me. Just getting started on an Iron man suit for myself. Totally new to all the pepakura stuff and fairly new to Foam but I've watched alot of Video's and feel pretty prepared. However I can't seem to scale anything like your instructions, and it never asks me for the password. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! Your work is amazing.

Try download Pepakura Designer and use that instaid of Pepakura Viewer, once you got Designer go to the ''2D Menu''>''Change Scale''>''Scale Factor''...that should do it :p

I have been real busy lately but I went back through the arms and reworked the elbow joint. I completely remodeled the elbow piece and the upper forearm and then I reworked the biceps. I also added some frills by making the inner elbow, inner shoulder, and the major pneumatic piston visible in the shoulder area. I completely remodeled the shoulders, the cod piece, and finished the abs (so the midsection has been completely remodeled). I will ad some frills to the cod area and the inner knee. Then model the shin and then I will be completely done and I wouldn't mind saying it should be the most accurate Mk VII model out there. ;) After that I might do the inner back armor and model the sections under the amo pods and vents. Take a look and tell me what you think.

4-23-2015 2-59-26 PM.png 4-23-2015 2-58-31 PM.png 4-23-2015 2-51-41 PM.png 4-23-2015 2-52-43 PM.png 4-23-2015 2-56-58 PM.png
4-23-2015 2-53-37 PM.png 4-23-2015 2-54-39 PM.png 4-23-2015 2-55-33 PM.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back