Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Hey, I'm new to cosplaying and pepakura and I just want to say that I am very thankful for your efforts to make things as easy as possible for anyone. Keep up the great work.

Man... some damn how, I got unsubscribed from this thread, and just now it dawns on me "Whatever happened to Darksides Mark 7 v2?"

I'm glad to see you've made considerable headway since i last saw this thread

It's lookin' Great :thumbsup

Last edited:
Anyone had this come up when they try to print? Pressing either option will either cut half the page off or shrink the image.

Help!!!!! error.JPG

The answer is always no, make sure the paper setting in pepakura is the same as the setting for your printer, often pepakura is set to letter size but the printer is set to A4 which wil cause issues, or pepakura is set to A3 and your printer is at A4 etc

will you share also printable files :)?

Ok, I am done. I have finished the model and it is good. I will look into getting it unfolded and then we will see what we can do to get it out to you guys. I do still intend on honoring the 2 month early access to those who contributed to the project so I will have a link for you guys. Check it out.

View attachment 473968 View attachment 473969 View attachment 473967 View attachment 473978 View attachment 473976 View attachment 473970 View attachment 473971 View attachment 473977 View attachment 473974 View attachment 473973 View attachment 473972 View attachment 473975 View attachment 473979

Amazing work, i mean that is just friggin beautiful!

I have a question, I'm working on the MRk45 and on all the Iron man armor designs the legs are very long more so in the thigh area. My thigh from the top of the knee to the top of my thigh is 13.5" and when i make the leg armor i have to size the leg parts down and it looks a bit odd because we are used to seeing these long legs on all the armors but they are just not real. My question is how do you get around that issue? How long are your thigh parts?

will you share also printable files :)?

I will be sharing it for pep and foam building and I sell the model for 3D printing.

Amazing work, i mean that is just friggin beautiful!

I have a question, I'm working on the MRk45 and on all the Iron man armor designs the legs are very long more so in the thigh area. My thigh from the top of the knee to the top of my thigh is 13.5" and when i make the leg armor i have to size the leg parts down and it looks a bit odd because we are used to seeing these long legs on all the armors but they are just not real. My question is how do you get around that issue? How long are your thigh parts?

I have not yet built a suit for myself but I will encounter the same issue. I will make the height of the legs match my own and try to keep them as slender as possible so they appear to be less stocky. This model is an exact replica of the movie scale model. So some artistic license will have to be taken... a costume will have a bigger head and probably look a bit stockier on most people. Although, you could build a statue that looked like it walked right off the screen. ;)

Thank you all for the kind words. I know it has been a long journey and I appreciate the patience and the continued support. I am glad I was able to finally get it done. I will keep you updated on the unfolding.

I will be sharing it for pep and foam building and I sell the model for 3D printing

I have not yet built a suit for myself but I will encounter the same issue. I will make the height of the legs match my own and try to keep them as slender as possible so they appear to be less stocky. This model is an exact replica of the movie scale model. So some artistic license will have to be taken... a costume will have a bigger head and probably look a bit stockier on most people. Although, you could build a statue that looked like it walked right off the screen. ;)

Thank you all for the kind words. I know it has been a long journey and I appreciate the patience and the continued support. I am glad I was able to finally get it done. I will keep you updated on the unfolding.

Ah, thanks for the info! I thought maybe i was missing some tricky trick or something. it was stressing me out a bit.
Thanks again, Amazing work, love every polygon of this model!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back