Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

When I downloaded the file I got some miss matching Mark # files I noticed it really wasn't looking right any helpful tips like where I can download the correct files for these parts. I really appreciate the help. Thanks so much!

These are the inappropriate files

Attachments

• IMG_7080[1].JPG
    IMG_7080[1].JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 177
When I downloaded the file I got some miss matching Mark # files I noticed it really wasn't looking right any helpful tips like where I can download the correct files for these parts. I really appreciate the help. Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200713-083657_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200713-083657_Samsung Internet.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 143
I just have to ask, I'm guessing that you're a kid.
That's ok, but what you have to understand is that people have obligations and responsibilities like family and work, that means that he will respond when he has the time.
Don't poke the bear or you may get nothing, just be greatful...

Not really a kid and I do understand that I was only asking out of curiosity. I'm very greatful as well of course

Zabanas hand was a game-ripped model. I dont know where theres still any links to it. On my Ironman page, the shared files link in the bottom of the 1st post will take you to where I have my Mark 5 model. I think theres a glove file in it.

Happy Costuming, Kid ! (y)

My mistake. Going up a few levels took me to a tree of folders and led me to ironManCostume/blueprints/MK VII/Mk VII Version 1 Files/Mark VII Pepakura Files/. The other choice was the foam files. Maybe these would be helpful. agentzzk/ironManCostume.

It's a different link, I assure you.

I was able to find the mark 7 helmet in your files you generously provided I can finally move past that part and finish the rest of the armor Thank you so much I can't wait to get the aqua resin on and put the lights and mechanical parts in

Anyone know if there’s still a copy of Darkside’s amended hand files anywhere? Last time I checked the thread was about 100 pages ago and I’ll be honest, I’l lazy and I’d prefer not to read through all of the pages.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back