Darkseid's Iron Man Mark II Real Chrome Armor showcase UPDATED 28/01/12(page 3)

WOW Costas that chrome turned out REALLY nice !!! I like the neck mods......but is that neck area from a recast of the side show Iron Man bust?

Last edited:
Very cool! You half expect him to come to your door and ask "Are you Sarah Conner?"

Thanks xaoslord.Maybe i will change the title to "iron terminator man":lol

WOW Costas that chrome turned out REALLY nice !!! I like the neck mods......but is that neck area from a recast of the side show Iron Man bust?

I am glad you like it myfriend.As for the neck area you are right;). I bought the original bust from a friend of mine which was damaged and i salvaged the neck and flaps.:).Now i need to chrome it again:cry

Darkseid, lovin th' mods bra!!!! awesome work now finish it and show it off!!!!!( Jk)... Ya definitely ya some skillz!!!! MOAR Pics or it didna happen!!!!:cool:cool

The neck and traps as well as the helmet are all RECAST pieces off the SideShow bust how is that good ? :confused Last I checked recast parts or pieces were not supported on this forum.

Darkseid, lovin th' mods bra!!!! awesome work now finish it and show it off!!!!!( Jk)... Ya definitely ya some skillz!!!! MOAR Pics or it didna happen!!!!:cool:cool

Thank you myfriend:).I will try to post more pics as soon as possible...

The new neck is looking good! Excited to see this completed :)
Thank you Venjix:).I am glad you like the neck.Now i have one neck chromed just waiting for another project:love

The neck and traps as well as the helmet are all RECAST pieces off the SideShow bust how is that good ? :confused Last I checked recast parts or pieces were not supported on this forum.

Hi Finhead.As i said when i started building my IM armor i bought the helmet of the ebay without even knowing about the rpf or about the recasts.

I love the irony of how people get really upset / protective of recasts & using models of other peoples work for their own project without permission. However at the same time most people are using other peoples art work/images as their profile pictures and signatures.

Thank you guys.I am really glad you like it:).I am trying to save up some money and time so that i can have it chromed-finished but after all the incredible job that other members do i might give it a go for the full armor:love.We will see..

Thanks again for you support...

Man you beat me to it!!! Thought i was the only one who like the mark 2 with the blue lights. Your build looks amazing!!!!!! can't wait to see the hole thing, and hey if you dont like it you could always sell it and start a new one (hint hint ) for those of us having trouble finding the time to make anything... great job!!!! keep it up!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back