Limited Run DarkLyte Customs DL-44/Mauser Based Blaster Acrylic Stands

My stands arrived safely and were assembled. I do need to finish up the Han blaster to go in the stand...

Thank you Vic for another great addition to my collection! More orders to come soon!

Attachments

• 5414A467-BABA-45DA-B403-C49900545A82.jpeg
    5414A467-BABA-45DA-B403-C49900545A82.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 199
  • CED7A67D-493C-4699-9979-D0D8A619486D.jpeg
    CED7A67D-493C-4699-9979-D0D8A619486D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 177
Vic, these look amazing but will you be doing another run of these in the foreseeable future, or is this a grab one now while you still can situation?

Thanks!

Vic, these look amazing but will you be doing another run of these in the foreseeable future, or is this a grab one now while you still can situation?

Thanks!

As of right now, when this run is finished it’s finished. I have an E-11 stand that is going to be coming up as soon as the last DL-44 stand leaves the shop!
774807b15215b23caa455c67a1f0c51e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look great. If the run is still open I would like to order one with the gloss black base, for a Todd’s Han Solo ANH blaster, which has the bull barrel.
I’d like the plaque to read almost the same as the one teecrooz posted in his second photo, but without the words “hero version”, just what’s below. Thanks!
STAR WARS
HAN SOLO DL-44 BLASTER

I received mine this morning and its stunning.
Everything about this is quality - concept, execution, packaging, delivery and most specifically the customisation for each person and for each blaster variant.

I couldn't be happier.. Thank you DarkLyte mate, brilliant work!

Highest regards,
MARK

IMG_5156.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is still open I would like a stand like in the picture. ANH Hero version (based on the MGC airsoft and Dark Energy Bull barrel). Black base, clear supports, Bull barrel.

Thanks

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back