Limited Run DarkLyte Customs DL-44/Mauser Based Blaster Acrylic Stands

Payment list has been updated! Please remember to follow the instructions exactly as they are written out if/when I send you a message. This is to keep all the details straight so everyone gets exactly what they want. Thank you!

I’ll take two.

Black base, bull barrel, plaque as pictured (SW ANH, Han Solo, DL-44 Hero)

Black base, standard barrel, plaque (SW ESB, Han Solo, DL-44)

Woohoo! I've been waiting for this too!
Id like a black base, ANH plaque and ANH hero version. And US shipping.
would that be the right choice for the Todds blaster?
Is the plaque removable?
Thanks a lot!

I tried responding to your last message but your inbox is full and I can't send it. The answer to your question is: yes. Just annotate it in your order notes.

Great!
ill take one!
black base
bull barrel(todds costumes blaster)
no plaque
can you please send the payment info and I'll send payment?
thanks again!

Okay folks, I am pretty blown away by the response for this run and am very excited to get to work. Because of the large number of people that have responded and because these stands take quite a bit of time to cut, I am going to split the run up into batches. Everyone who has contacted me and paid will be part of Batch 1. I want to make sure you all get your stands in the 3-4 time period estimate. Anyone who pays for a stand and ends up in Batch 2 will get their stand after everyone in Batch 1 has received there's. With that being said, stands will ship in the order in which payment was received. The number next to your name shows where you stand in that order.

Thanks again everyone!

Side note: There were a few of who were questioning if the stand would fit your Denix, MGC, or real live fire/de-milled Mauser. The answer is yes. This was confirmed thanks to the help of Obi-Shane and Scottjua. As said before, Obi-Shane and I teamed up a while ago on a stand he had designed. Scottjua did all the testing with fitment to confirm which models will fit. Thanks to those two!

Ok you were involved in that too, i got one of those stand and they fit perfect once again this is going to be a beautifull stand! Thanks for doing this one!

Ok you were involved in that too, i got one of those stand and they fit perfect  once again this is going to be a beautifull stand! Thanks for doing this one!

Yup! It was very much a combined effort however Obi-Shane was the mastermind behind that stand. It's beautiful.

What is the dimension of the plaque area and can we get it blank? I have a metal plaque for my Han Solo ESB DL-44 that I'd like to mount there.

How did I miss this?!
I have the airsoft by AW but would be happy with anything as long as it’s at least somewhat compatible. I could add or take away material as needed to make it fit. So if that’s ok with you I’d love one just like you have pictures in the first post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to be a noob but could someone explain to me what the difference is between the standard barrel and the bull barrel? I just dont want to order the wrong stand.

Would I be right in thinking that adaptor for the ANH flash hider is the bull barrel and say an ESB DL-44 is the standard barrel?

Thanks in advance guys

Would I be right in thinking that adaptor for the ANH flash hider is the bull barrel and say an ESB DL-44 is the standard barrel?

Thanks in advance guys

Yes, the ANH hero is the bull barrel. Anything else (Greedo Killer, ESB, ROTJ) is the standard barrel diameter.

How did I miss this?!
I have the airsoft by AW but would be happy with anything as long as it’s at least somewhat compatible. I could add or take away material as needed to make it fit. So if that’s ok with you I’d love one just like you have pictures in the first post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working on getting all of the AW dimensions because there are a few people that want that version. Pretty sure the dimensions that have been sent to me are for the AW so we should be set. I'll verify it but we should be good to go, Trent!

- - - Updated - - -

What is the dimension of the plaque area and can we get it blank? I have a metal plaque for my Han Solo ESB DL-44 that I'd like to mount there.

I'll have to double check when I get back to the shop tomorrow. I could make you a blank one to provide a mounting area for your metal plaque though.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back