Dark Woman Lightsaber

thorskywalker

Hello my fellow Jedi brothers and sisters,

I urgently need the photos of the Dark Woman lightsaber built by LUUKE years ago.. does anyone here happen to have them? thanks and

may the force be with you all!

I think if you do a google search you should find something. Man, that project takes me back. I'll have to see if I have any photos.

I still have the molds for these. Ah. One of these days I should do another run of them.

DarkWoman.jpg

Last edited:
Luuke!!!! is that you? The last time I ever heard from you was when you decided to do the second dark woman lsb run with metal and you showed us some photos with white resin moulds etc.. and then you sent a message both here and on rebelscum saying that you are indefinitely out of the SW game.. we were so sad.. I had no idea you were back..

you HAVE TO do another run.. I have been dreaming about this for the last 10 years :)

btw I had all the photos of your lovely creation, stuff I found on 'thelightsaber.com' and also from kind helpful people like JediScout had sent me many but I can not seem to find them..

How have you been? I guess you came back ages ago but I just wasn't around to realize!!!

Thanks for the kind words. That was my first lightsaber project. It was alot of fun to do but a huge learning curve when it came to the clear pommel. Now I think I know too much about clear casting ;)

I was in my storage last week and came accross the original molds. Looks like they're still good. I only did less than 20 of them originally. I just need a new pressure vessel to cast the clear pommels with. Hmmm...I'll talk to my machine shop and see what they can whip up for me.

TheLightsaber.com, bummer the people I sold it to did a poor job in maintaining it. They were only interested in advertising revenue. Now the site has been down for quite some time. Too bad too. I really worked hard on that site. Alot of my original designs from that site are now Star Wars cannon to alot of characters in the Expanded Universe.

I've pretty much fallen out of the SW stuff. I've been concentraiting my collection on DC Superhero props.

Well, maybe we can somehow talk you back into the SW game because your 'contributions' to the game are beyond words.. You are one of the pioneers in building props with such a high level of craftsmanship and precision.. I will be eagerly waiting for good news.. if by any chance you decide to do a second run on the dark woman lightsaber, PLEASE write my name as no:1 on the list because Honestly speaking I have been waiting for this chance for 10 years !!!

I am so happy you are back here at least!! have a Happy Happy HEALTHY Creative New Year bro..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back