Dark (Netflix)

I’ve been impressed by the show’s ability to be mind bending while also coherent and fairly easy to follow.

The story has been fantastic this season.

...and now the trouble with streaming shows...I’ve watched 8 episodes in three days, and now don’t get to see more until sometime in a year or so.

That end threw me for a loop!

Is there any way to just start watching season 2?
I have had season 1 flagged for quite some time but the episode descriptions just do not seem that interesting to me and I keep putting it off. Season 2 on the other hand looks pretty interesting to me.

Is there any way to just start watching season 2?
I have had season 1 flagged for quite some time but the episode descriptions just do not seem that interesting to me and I keep putting it off. Season 2 on the other hand looks pretty interesting to me.

I mean...if you want to watch something that makes no sense at all to you, then sure.

Seriously though...that would be like watching “LOTR: The Two Towers” without watching “LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring” first.

Having just finished watching the second season, I just gotta ask the question: do you think the writers have the whole show planned out already or is this another example of writers making stuff up as they go along, a la the JJ Abrams mystery box method? Often times during the show I feel like a rat trapped in a maze; I just keep going on hoping I'd find some resolution, but to no avail...

Having just finished watching the second season, I just gotta ask the question: do you think the writers have the whole show planned out already or is this another example of writers making stuff up as they go along, a la the JJ Abrams mystery box method? Often times during the show I feel like a rat trapped in a maze; I just keep going on hoping I'd find some resolution, but to no avail...

It has already been announced, during production of season 2, that the show will be three seasons total, and was initially conceived in basically three parts.

I am hopeful that knowing the time they’ve been given, that the writers have their entire story thought out.

Several of the biggest reveals from S02 were in place in the first draft of S01, according to the writers. I have faith that they can bring it all home in S03, and it will be out in a year. It's filming now.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back