Unlimited Run Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking orders

Re: Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Halloween is co

Hey dark side if my measurement for my hand is roughly 44mm would you recommend the large aluminum grips?

Re: Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Halloween is co

Yeah, the smaller grips are generally for youths and petite females.

I finaly made some Sabretooth claws. I will be posting pictures soon.

Also, it looks like I will be working on a comic version of the metallic and bone claws where the claws come out of the metal ports on the back of his hand. Keep an eye out for those.

I finaly made some Sabretooth claws. I will be posting pictures soon.

Also, it looks like I will be working on a comic version of the metallic and bone claws where the claws come out of the metal ports on the back of his hand. Keep an eye out for those.

Uhh, can´t wait to see these!

I am checking to see if there is any interest in a run of comic style claws. I am planning on making both metallic and bone style comic claws where they come out of the metal ports on the back of the hand. These will be held in place in the same method as my other claws via the wires and grips. Price will be the same as well, $95 for a set with resin grips and $105 for a set with metal grips. Shipping is separate, $6 within the US and $25 for international shipping. Each set includes 6 claws with wires and 2 grips. I do also offer a preassembly service which is custom fit to your measurements for $15. For more information on my claws and how to assemble them please see the first post in this thread.

It will take about 3-4 weeks to make these. I will be offering a 10% discount on the first 5 sets of each of the 3 styles. Let me know if you want to sign up.

http://www.therpf.com/f75/comic-style-wolverine-claws-231637/#post3529187

278563-57961-wolverine.jpg1086941-wolv.jpg1872418-529944_wolverine161.jpg4021907-wolverine-comics-wolverine-3508099-700-828.jpg
3666063-wolverine_(comics).pngicm_fullxfull.50124152_lkteyj5f4fkooc0ckwgc.jpgWOLVERINE.jpgMarvel_Heroes_Artwork_Wolverine.jpg

Update---

I decided to two different style metallic comic claws. Be sure to check out the progress after the link.

Last edited:
Re: Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking or

I just posted images of the Sabretooth claws I made a while back.

Sabertooth-Werewolf Claws - $75

Re: Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking or

How long do you reckon the comic-style claws will be (length-wise)? A realistic 10-11" or will you be going for the ridiculous lengths in those comic panels above? LOL!

How long do you reckon the comic-style claws will be (length-wise)? A realistic 10-11" or will you be going for the ridiculous lengths in those comic panels above? LOL!

No, they won't be dragging on the ground while you walk. Lol the skewer style claw is about 11 inches long and the katana style is about 11.5 inches long. Check out the work in progress pictures:

http://www.therpf.com/f75/comic-styl...7/#post3529187

Hi Mike. I would like to order another set of TW claws with metal grips please. I'll pm you.

I picked me up some bone claws on Monday the other week at Comicpalooza. They are out of control fun to have around. Sorry you had to deal with the singing and the loud old Catwoman stationed right behind your guys. I really hope to see you guys soon and get another pair. Thanks again.

I picked me up some bone claws on Monday the other week at Comicpalooza. They are out of control fun to have around. Sorry you had to deal with the singing and the loud old Catwoman stationed right behind your guys. I really hope to see you guys soon and get another pair. Thanks again.

Yeah, lol... we found out later that it was a group of three middle aged women that were playing elderly female DC villians who were apparently grumpy. It was fun to watch for about 30 seconds but to have to listen to that for hours was not pleasant. :rolleyes

Thanks for stopping by the booth.

Posting in this thread, as requested. Sending over a PM now. Amazing work on all the different sets of claws, man.

No jimmy style claws? Like from the first 3 xmen movies. Sorry if this was asked already.

That would be the XO style. The first four movies he was in had pretty much the same style claws. There were only minor differences in the method used to make them and/or small details such as the back of the knuckle tab being flat instead of oval shaped. The shape and overall style were, for all intents and purposes, the same.

I've been meaning to ask, do you still have metal grips for sale? I have a couple sets of claws and I'd like to replace the resin grips I currently have. Would be interested in 2 sets.

Yes, they are $10 per set of two grips. Do your claws have our square metal wires? Send me a PM to arrange an order.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back