Unlimited Run Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking orders

Re: Darkside501st's Metallic Cast Origins & The Wolverine Claws - Now Taking Orders

IMG_20130527_201159_407[1].jpg IMG_20130527_201215_480[1].jpg

I shipped out several sets of claws today. I will be making more this week.

zerahemnah - I have your claws ready but made the wrong color grips so I just have to get you the right grips and then I will send yours out tomorrow. Sorry about that.

I also went to Comicpalooza on Sat and Sun. I costumed as Wolverine on Sat. The claws got soo many compliments! There were a few other Wolverine costumers there that all asked me where I got my claws. ;)

Wolverine01 - Comicpalooza 2013.jpg Wolverine02 - Comicpalooza 2013.jpg 249.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Darkside501st's Metallic Cast Origins & The Wolverine Claws - Now Taking Orders

Mike, I get paid thursday I will send payment for a set....now to figure out which version I want lol

Sorry if I missed it. But did you ever get The wolverine ones molded? Also saw I had a discount thing, if they are good to go, could you pm me with the total and your paypal info.

Wondering if it coud get tossed in the same box with the IM2 arc of yours I gor in on.

Kal

After lurking about and seeing how they've improved over time and how ultimately awesome they look now, I've decided that I must get your claws, Mike!

Please put me down for a pair of Wolverine "Origin" claws with light-brown grips, via International Priority Shipping. I'll be sending the payment post-haste!

These look phenomenal!!

Cheers!

Edit: PP sent!

Last edited:
Re: Darkside501st's Wolverine Claws Run

Sorry if I missed it. But did you ever get The wolverine ones molded? Also saw I had a discount thing, if they are good to go, could you pm me with the total and your paypal info.

Wondering if it coud get tossed in the same box with the IM2 arc of yours I gor in on.

Kal

Yes, 'The Wolverine' claws are done. I have images up in the first post. I completely revised the first post. I will send you a PM with the info you requested. Thanks.

After lurking about and seeing how they've improved over time and how ultimately awesome they look now, I've decided that I must get your claws, Mike!

Please put me down for a pair of Wolverine "Origin" claws with light-brown grips, via International Priority Shipping. I'll be sending the payment post-haste!

These look phenomenal!!

Cheers!

Edit: PP sent!

Thank you very much. Payment received and marked on first post.

Payment sent for my claws.

Thanks, payment received and marked on first post.

I just sent payment!

Thanks, payment received and marked on first post.

Great looking Logan there, but...you are going back next year to specifically gut that guy, right?

At least impale him through the palm when he asks for a "HIGH FIVE!!!".

Great looking Logan there, but...you are going back next year to specifically gut that guy, right?

At least impale him through the palm when he asks for a "HIGH FIVE!!!".

That would be an awesome spoof... we should have thought about doing that for a little clip at the end of the video... the last high five. -SNIKT-

Why couldn't the camera guy clean his bloody lens? Fingerprints all over it.

Just found this... it is a little interview I did at a convention this past weekend:

PODiMOUTH Comicpalooza 2013 - Cosplayers - YouTube

That link should take you to the 4min 12 sec spot right before I show up but it doesn't seem to be working for me. It just goes to the start of the video.

Mike, just realized after looking at your comparison shots of "The Wolverine" claws in the first post, some of those shots do show the claws coming out from between the knuckles just like the "X-Men" and "Origin" claws do. Not sure if this was discussed here before (if it was I apologize for bringing it up again) but does that mean how the claws come out depends on his hands position or something? I'm guessing all those shots came from promos or screen grabs from the trailers so I know you didn't grab them from the wrong movie or whatever. Could the way his claws come out be a result of his "condition" in the new movie? What are your thoughts on that?
:confused

Mike, just realized after looking at your comparison shots of "The Wolverine" claws in the first post, some of those shots do show the claws coming out from between the knuckles just like the "X-Men" and "Origin" claws do. Not sure if this was discussed here before (if it was I apologize for bringing it up again) but does that mean how the claws come out depends on his hands position or something? I'm guessing all those shots came from promos or screen grabs from the trailers so I know you didn't grab them from the wrong movie or whatever. Could the way his claws come out be a result of his "condition" in the new movie? What are your thoughts on that?

Check post #217.:thumbsup

Usagi Pilgrim addressed the issue of Wolverine and his claws as they exist in the comic world. To address it in the real world, I think that the artist that were editing the promo pics didn't really understand or didn't have full disclosure on the new claw design. So they relied on older movies for guidance. I have seen some pictures that look like they tried to make the entire top of the claw seem flat just like the Origins style claws. I think that most of the earlier images that were Photoshopped are just not accurate. As more and more images have emerged we can see what the design really is. I did give my claws a little shape to the back so that they could be put a little higher on the hand, closer to the knuckles. I think that, with the new claw design where the top edge of the blade is now sharp, it would look funny to have it wrap over his knuckles.

Check post #217.:thumbsup

Usagi Pilgrim addressed the issue of Wolverine and his claws as they exist in the comic world. To address it in the real world, I think that the artist that were editing the promo pics didn't really understand or didn't have full disclosure on the new claw design. So they relied on older movies for guidance. I have seen some pictures that look like they tried to make the entire top of the claw seem flat just like the Origins style claws. I think that most of the earlier images that were Photoshopped are just not accurate. As more and more images have emerged we can see what the design really is. I did give my claws a little shape to the back so that they could be put a little higher on the hand, closer to the knuckles. I think that, with the new claw design where the top edge of the blade is now sharp, it would look funny to have it wrap over his knuckles.

Thanks! :)

Those look awesome! Great pics from the con too. I'm so excited to get mine! :D I hit the thrift store last week to pick up a white tank top and plaid shirt, and now just need to find a belt and I'll be ready for FanExpo as soon as I get the claws! :)

Those look awesome! Great pics from the con too. I'm so excited to get mine! :D I hit the thrift store last week to pick up a white tank top and plaid shirt, and now just need to find a belt and I'll be ready for FanExpo as soon as I get the claws! :)

Cool, thanks... I wish I could have found more images... Soo many people took pictures of it... I am wondering why they haven't been uploaded, lol.

I made a couple more sets this weekend that are almost ready to ship out. I will be sending them out tomorrow. ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back