Dark Knight, The

Found this on line. Didn't see it posted anywhere in paper props, thought others would enjoy it.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing these Luke, they look great and would be a wonderful addition to my collection. ;)

Luke, nice work on the newspaper. Where did you get the text from?

Thought you might wanna update the pics with these. Full size pictures courtesy of The Dark Knight Manual. Although I'm not sure why Bruce Wayne would keep a photo of himself and the yacht, and throw away the rest of the article!!! :D

TDK Headline.jpg

Edit: I just noticed the headlines are different, but I don't have the film handy to check which is correct

I'm pretty sure the headline I used is correct. The text I just read off the newspaper in the film. A good portion of it is easily legible.

Thanks for the pics, I'll try to update tomorrow when I get back home.

Anyone have the picture of Nestor Carbonell as Mayor Garcia from thew newspaper shown in the apartment where Gordon and Batman find Harvey and Dent? The obituary for Garcia that the Joker has marked up? With ot without the joker's markings would be fine.

I would like to work it up.

You're welcome Jon.

Here's something else DK fans might enjoy.

Luke, nice work on the newspaper. Where did you get the text from?

Thought you might wanna update the pics with these. Full size pictures courtesy of The Dark Knight Manual. Although I'm not sure why Bruce Wayne would keep a photo of himself and the yacht, and throw away the rest of the article!!! :D

View attachment 186569

Edit: I just noticed the headlines are different, but I don't have the film handy to check which is correct

New file is up there with the cleaner images Thrillhouse provided, looks much better now.

In addition to the Mayor Garcia photo, also looking for the photo of Thomas and Martha Wayne that Bruce has, that later gets burnt, but most of it is saved and framed.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back