Dark Knight, The

Little contribution here. I scaled up the joker card seen in the evidence bag in the movie (the original work of the front is not mine, just removed some JPG artifacts, scaled it up to 600 dpi, and added the borders). I also included the back of the card as it is in the viral deck. Don't know if this is the correct back of the card seen in the evidence bag (that's not shown in the movie as far as I know).

Just print both sides on rather thick paper, cut out on the black lines, glue both parts together, and once it's dry, cut out the card (u can use the back and cut along the pattern). You'll have a perfect, screen accurate replica of the card then...

Hello again Tom. Happy to help you here as well. What you have there is not the correct backing to the card in the evidence bag. Here's a screencap for you.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

As I alluded to in the other thread, its pretty easy to see that the Begins card was done differently then the Dark Knight cards. You can actually get a good/excellent replica of that evidence card in the joker movie masters toy. Again

Dunno if these will help but here are all the docs that came out during the viral campaign: http://home.comcast.net/~paulv70/tdk_docs.zip and here's my Begins evidence card:

bb_joker.jpg

norm-4b0189120f8ef-Batman+Begins+%282005%29.jpeg

164746_1755837620637_1379853530_31925715_7244418_n.jpg

Hello again Tom. Happy to help you here as well. What you have there is not the correct backing to the card in the evidence bag. Here's a screencap for you.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

As I alluded to in the other thread, its pretty easy to see that the Begins card was done differently then the Dark Knight cards. You can actually get a good/excellent replica of that evidence card in the joker movie masters toy. Again
Hey thanks for that screencap, totally missed it while watching the movie again... The pattern shouldn't be too hard to replicate, I'll give it a shot this weekend. I checked out your tip about the joker movie masters toy, but the front is not really screen accurate (black border to the card, and other font). Also the evidence bag is not really screen accurate. The evidence tag that was posted here be someone (don't remember who, can be paulv70) is better, print it, put it on a zip bag, ready... ;-)

The front of the card was indeed based on the material paulv70 had posted before...

Hi Guys,

I'm currently searching for this pic in larger format, in order to put on display with my grapple gun, any idea where i could find it ?

I know it also exist for the belt, but i never find it on the web, interrested too... :)

Hey thanks for that screencap, totally missed it while watching the movie again... The pattern shouldn't be too hard to replicate, I'll give it a shot this weekend.

Hey Tom,
Thought I'd free up your weekend a little:
View attachment 58412 View attachment 58413

It's a scan of the back of the Movie Masters card. I know the border isn't right so feel free to alter it. The pattern will give you a head start at least.

And also the evidence tag, although I can't remember who made it either, but it looks good.

Luckily for me I found a ziplock bag that looks the right size and design. Just gotta get around to putting all 3 pieces together myself.

Thrillhouse, that indeed is a great help! Thanks a lot! The border indeed needs some minor work (just round the corners), but the "bulk" of the work is already covered by this scan. I nobody beats me to it, I'll modify it a bit to have it screen accurate by this weekend...

The evidence tag was posted in a PDF file somewhere on the forum here.

Hi Guys,

I'm currently searching for this pic in larger format, in order to put on display with my grapple gun, any idea where i could find it ?

Try this link for starters: Gotham Alleys: Utility Belts
I've linked to the whole page coz it's got some old school utility belt pics. Just scroll about 3/4 of the way down and click to enlarge.
It's not the best but is a bit larger than the one you have.

If nobody else has a higher quality pic, you can probably clean up the drawing and rebuild the rest.

A great PDF of that grapple gun is in the Batman Begins thread, if I'm not mistaken.

And in attachment the screen accurate back of the joker card. I rearranged the borders so they cut off the pattern just like on the screencap. Also added the rounded corners.

Last edited:
Try this link for starters: Gotham Alleys: Utility Belts
I've linked to the whole page coz it's got some old school utility belt pics. Just scroll about 3/4 of the way down and click to enlarge.
It's not the best but is a bit larger than the one you have.

If nobody else has a higher quality pic, you can probably clean up the drawing and rebuild the rest.

A great PDF of that grapple gun is in the Batman Begins thread, if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you very much guys, you make me happy for the entire day and my display more interresting... :thumbsup

Does anyone have a version of blank evidence tag/sticker?
Just download the PDF, open it up with Adobe Illustrator, and remove the filled out text. Simple as that! Nothing too it!

Yeah, I know, you need Illustrator. I can do it for you this evening if you want ;).

I noticed that the label is not 100% screen accurate. The letters are too high. I'm planning on correcting this too, so if you are willing to wait (for some weeks), I can give you a screen accurate blank label. If you are in a hurry, I can give you a less screen accurate blank label this evening.

My TDK joker bill replica and cards

So I'm starting a little Batman memorabilia section in my office and decided to recreate the Joker dollar bill.

First I used this printable sticker posted by Coz.
JokerBillsection.jpg

Print to size, cut out & stick!

I did go over the picture with a black gel pen and red sharpie marker to make the face look more authentic. Just grab a dollar bill you don't mind sparing, a glue stick and the cut out. Then paste!

completed.jpg

bill2.jpg

bill1.jpg

Re: My TDK joker bill replica and cards

I've also made some of my own Joker cards by printing out some of the paper props posted through out the site. I think they still need a little work. Even though the project I have in mind for them, it wouldnt really make a difference.

card01.jpg

card02.jpg

So I finially got everything I needed to put together my TDK Joker tribute. I'm proud of the outcome.

Thank you for everyone who has posted the paper props that I used! Wouldn't have been possible with out em :thumbsup

Nice ones. Are these scanned from a "real" Viral Deck, or from Ben's replica deck? (Or from another source?)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back