Dark Knight Rises

I doubt it was just the opening scene, it was probably the entire film. It's just the opening scene is all we have to go off of.

That said, I would agree. While I liked the voice in the final film well enough, it just didn't sound right.. wasn't natural enough, sounded too much like amplified ADR (which is exactly what it was).

But in that opening scene is still far different from the rest of the movie. The rest of the film is a lot more grittier and muffled compared to the opening scene.

Looks like TDKR is scheduled to hit BluRay on December 3! There's no news of features, just the release date.

I just hope it doesn't come with any "Batman's tech is uber realz!" documentaries like the Dark Knight discs did. Not only was the tech in this new movie completely ludicrous, the idea that Nolan thought Catwoman wearing high heels and long hair and fighting multiple groups of thugs was realistic is just embarrassing. Now I don't have a problem with this kind of material in these movies. I just have a problem when the people behind the film tells me that it is practical and realistic.

And if Nolan wants to do a commentary track, I hope he does it via audio and not text. His live text commentary for The Dark Knight was embarrassing. If you didn't watch it live, he literally paused the movie for everyone twice so he could have a bathroom break.

Last edited:
" “THE BATMOBILE” DOCUMENTARY: Witness all five Batmobiles together for the first time in history. Dive deep into every aspect of the most awe-inspiring weapon in Batman’s arsenal as you journey through the birth and evolution of this technological marvel and cultural icon. (01:00)"

lol, i hope that means one hour, and not one minute

Personally I thought it wasn't as good as the other two (hard to be with two fantastic movies like batman begins and the dark knight) with the amount of suspension of disbelief, red herrings and unnecessary plot twists. That does not mean that it wasn't good it just didn't seem like that fitting of an ending for the other two movies.

I ordered mine on Amazon finally, should be delivered sometime today. I know what I'll be doing for 167 minutes and 27 seconds

Was that their inspiration for the scene in TDKR, or did they just not want to waste that cool image?

I think that the burning bat symbol for TDK was to symbolize that everything burns to go along with the theme of the Joker and crumbling building bat symbol for TDKR was to symbolize the rising of Batman for a fallen city. That's just my take.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back