Dark Knight Rises suit or not?

WarpedScale

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Photo from the Licensing International Expo in Las Vegas shows this suit:

licensingthedarkknightrises.jpg

I am no expert whatsoever in Batman so I was curious if this is a new suit of if it's just reused imagery for this promo. Can anyone tell?

I also searched the forum for this but I couldn't find anything. Maybe I missed it.

Last edited:
works for me. Doesn't look different from the TDK suit. They'll probably give him some sort of obstacle to overcome in the middle of the movie where he has to design a new suit. Aqua batman, or space batman or something.

Nothing special, I was just wondering since I had no idea. I saw the Avengers poster from the same show with different designs for Captain America and Iron Man and got curious about this one.

Thanks!

Most likely is that this is just an early promo image from a licencing exibition, and they don't want THAT to be how they reveal the new suit.

I'm willing to be this/TDK suit will show face in the third film. Maybe some minor adjustments, but not quite the overhaul like from Batman Begins.

Ya I don't see the tdk suit changing at all. If anything very very minor changes. And for heavens sake no ******** nipples pls!!!

works for me. Doesn't look different from the TDK suit. They'll probably give him some sort of obstacle to overcome in the middle of the movie where he has to design a new suit. Aqua batman, or space batman or something.

... an advanced cloth suit that is nearly armourless appearing.

You heard it here first. :thumbsup

Bandai made their own rendition of Batman's costume from The Dark Knight for their model, and I actually dig the results.

attachment.php

LOVE the neck cowl.

... an advanced cloth suit that is nearly armourless appearing.

You heard it here first. :thumbsup

hmm.. yes - I can see that. I've heard two people say that now (or it could have been you twice). :lol

My money is on the cloth being adaptive to its surroundings so it can "cloak" to its surroundings. I have no ties to the movie, it's just my guess based on my own humble experience with movies. But if i'm right toy companies could make tons of variations of the same suit for low cost, and I would look more amazing than I already am because I guessed right.

Or they could just cover his armor up with cloth because it might not be a good idea for Batman to show his enemies every seam and weak spot in his suit.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back