DANGER 5

Re: Italian Spiderman creators latest "Danger 5"

There is this perfect convergence of ideas and motifs being nailed in quick succession here that I can't even begin to describe them all without getting incredibly giddy with excitement.

As aforementioned by CessnaDriver the guy behind Italian Spiderman Dario Russo originally created that as a short film on zero budget that than led to those infamous shorts on a small shoe string budget financed by an Australian film group who are also producing this six episode web series.

The article below includes some of the some history behind the development of this series and an interview with the production team.

Danger 5: find them online, bring them to the TV screen | Encore Magazine

Re: Italian Spiderman creators latest "Danger 5"

that is just awesome.... it reminds me of a real life type of venture brothers show.. i cant wait for it to come out!!

I don't know about that. Check Chapter 2, Section 14, Subsection A in the Jedifyfed Playbook.

Chapter 2 - Disqualifications
Section 14 - Incorrect Subforum
Subsection A - Post Classifications
Posts initially generated in an incorrect subforum (see user error) are disqualified from Jedifyfe protections. Therefore the first duplicated post initially generated in the correct subforum will usurp the highly coveted first post.

Ha, thanks, DM! Avoided the jedifyfing on a technicality!

Although "Italian Spiderman" might as well be some kind of code for "Hitler's Aftershave."

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back