Dancing Predators

Akisha,

You made my whole month, that vid is funnnnnny :eek:

(how DOES one get good screencaps off of youtube; downloading changes the quality... )

---
Ei'luj

You can use a photo editing program, this is how I make alot of my animated gifs. Is, You can actually take a picture of the screen by pressing the Print Screen button on the top right hand corner
of your keyboard. Then post the picture in a photo editing program. Crop the picture down to the size you need, and Bamo, automatic screen cap =)

I love this vid =D

My wife and I got a kick out of this video!
Thanks for posting it, I think my wife has a new appreciation for my renewed obsession with Predator in seeing this video.

How did I miss this?! That's fantastic! I had no idea the suits were that flexible. Can't believe this hasn't turned up before, one of the best things I've ever seen.

this really is awesome, made me laugh so much, what i wanna know is why the hell has this not seen the light of day on the lair before?

and thanks greyback, now i can show the world

Perfect easter egg why isn"t it included on the DVD/Bluray??

Thanks for posting it, I took the liberty of ripping it from youtube and put up for download.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=28XI5ILU

it's an .mp4 format.

Wooooo! Thanks for this =D

this really is awesome, made me laugh so much, what i wanna know is why the hell has this not seen the light of day on the lair before?

and thanks greyback, now i can show the world

Well it was just recentley put up, not to mention it was a bit hard to find x_X heh but its here!

Just saw this as well, can't believe I missed it when it was first posted! This is ******* awesome! Shows how well made the suits were. Best **** I have seen in a while.

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so amazing, and their suits held up like it was nothing, that's crazy !!!

GOTTA LOVE THE VID, i wish i had a suit i could do that in, i cant believe how flexible the suits are :D

yeah I would be paranoid to even do moves like these guys do in the costume that I have right now! The materials are so darn flexible its amazing!

holy S&%T thats hilarious!!!! i can't believe i haven't seen it before now :lol::lol: that brightened my damn day akisha, thank you!!! wait, i gotta go watch that again... i can't believe i never saw that before...

HOLY CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did I miss this ?!?!?! This is the Lost Hunter Holy Grail of all the entire Predator universe to me. Look at all the angles of those Lost Hunter suits we've never once seen before in pictures!!! If someone could get a high definition version of this, it would be my favorite Predator video of all time !!!!!!!!!!!!

:unsure:

Gort, P1-ish, and Grayback are missing from the video, but it has both the one-armed stunt main P2 with full face mask (shown standing in the background between Hippie and Ram), and a second main P2 with bio, but without torso armor. Odd combination of full main P2 suits to be on set there, considering that whole sequence happened after the P2 lost his bio and arm.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back