Interest Dan Laws ATAT Driver and TIE Fighter Pilot helmet and armor

Very nice, DL's AT-AT armor and helmet are the best! For the most accurate tusks out there, made from Michel darts try Zombiekiller. I'd replace the hoses too.

I have the Elvis trooper metal set and love it.

The tusks are in the process of being painted.

For me and others interested in this what's wrong with my hoses??????

I have the Elvis trooper metal set and love it.

The tusks are in the process of being painted.

For me and others interested in this what's wrong with my hoses??????

The tusks from ZK being made from Michel darts are very accurate. They also have a cut margin on one of the disks and compared to the screen used they are the closest to the screen used - Elvis tusks are a tad smaller. The tusks were compared by the owner of the only screen used AT-AT Driver helmet.

As for the hoses, DL ones are ok, but not looking so nice compared to screen used. MCare better. Look here at the screen used and you can see the differences:
AT-AT Driver 02.jpg

Will your pulls be as sharp as DL's? I know you're using his molds but will you be using the same gauge plastic? I may be interested in a couple of things.

Anyone know of any alternate source for the ATAT kits?

I don't know if Dan is even doing anymore but mine took 3 1/2 years. Worth it but long wait.

Anovos is doing one but I do not know, nor does anyone else know, how accurate they will be. People do not realize how HUGE!!!!!!!! the AT AT and Tie helmets are. The Tie pilots in ANH when Vader says "Come with me" are not tiny guys like I thought. They are normal guys with Huge helmets. So I do not know if the Anvos version will be true to that or not.

Moncal made a great version, but not quite as good as Dan's and Moncal is way!!! behind do to all his work for Anovos I think.

Probably the Anovos version would be the way to go. Either it's huge and accurate, or more normal size and probably looks more reasonable.

Tom

Thanks Tom.

I had the Dan Laws kit a few years ago, but ended up selling it to someone here, as i did not have the time to put it together.
Wish i didn't part with it :(

Thanks Tom.

I had the Dan Laws kit a few years ago, but ended up selling it to someone here, as i did not have the time to put it together.
Wish i didn't part with it :(

Same for me and the Dan Laws Snowtrooper kit. After 2 1/2 years of waiting I got it and quickly had to sell it along with most of my collection.

Tom

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back