D.C.'s The Flash (tv series)

Maybe it’s just me, but this show is terrible...and I’ve watched it from the beginning. How many times must Flash lose his power and get beat. Harrison Wells garbage needs to go. So very little action, and too much forced, stupid drama. Makes me sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it’s just me, but this show is terrible...and I’ve watched it from the beginning. How many times must Flash lose his power and get beat. Harrison Wells garbage needs to go. So very little action, and too much forced, stupid drama. Makes me sad.

That's why I dropped every single one of the Greg Berlanti shows, they're all the same. All flash (no pun intended), no substance. Most of his shows are amazing the first season, then they go downhill from there and we gave up waiting for them to become decent again. So no more Flash, no more Arrow, no more Supergirl (which was never good), no more Legends, no more Black Lightning (which just sucked, period), no more Blindspot... they're all gone. Don't miss them a bit.

Couldn't stomach Supergirl from the beginning. Legends has just too much crap. Black Lightning-I liked the first episode...downhill from there and never watch. The only one I haven't quite given up on is Arrow. The last few seasons have been terrible, but I'm actually somewhat kinda liking this season. Flash just kills me. Used to be my favorite show, and now I can't stand it.

I'm not really into SuperGirl or Black Lightning but I'm still enjoying most the CW shows as I'm not that critical. I don't expect much. I think back to when I was a kid and didn't have ANY super hero shows!

Couldn't stomach Supergirl from the beginning. Legends has just too much crap. Black Lightning-I liked the first episode...downhill from there and never watch. The only one I haven't quite given up on is Arrow. The last few seasons have been terrible, but I'm actually somewhat kinda liking this season. Flash just kills me. Used to be my favorite show, and now I can't stand it.

Pretty much the case here. I used to love Flash and Arrow. They were my favorite shows. Now, I just can't watch them. Too much bad water under the bridge and they aren't going back to how they were, they're just maintaining the bad status quo. If the best anyone can say is "it's not as bad as last year" that doesn't mean it's actually good, just that it's not the worst thing you can imagine. Life's too short to spend on bad TV.

So, this year's Harry is a watered down Sherlock Holmes. Their daughter Nora, may or may not be a good guy. Flash still combats his extreme power by being stupid!

The only reason I still watch it, is my 19 year old daughter is a fan and it gives me an hour with her a week that she'll spend with me and not Nintendo.

Really enjoyed the first episode this year. Now the last 2 it seems to just be slowly heading downhill. Really like them adding XS but hope there is a worth while storyline for her once her story is told. Unlike Jessie Quick whom I liked as well. Keep Joe in the fold. Don't fade him out this season. Dibney was a good storyline last season but not needed imo this season. Wells is great when done right. Just keep it wells. Not all this silly accent or actions future wells. Really distract from the story. Especially when season 1 & 2 Wells were so well done.

Also not a fan of Chris Klein at all. His Cicada villain has no substance at all so far. I'm mad so I will destroy all metas? Boring. Hope there is a worth while story there as well.

I don't know if anyone's been following this, but I have a prediction about how this season will go. However, it is...I think...accurate enough of a prediction that i'm going to put spoiler tags on it, just to be safe.

So, we all know that Nora grows up with this incredibly controlling version of Iris as her mother, who lies to her about her heritage and meta abilities, who basically wants to shield her from the world, etc. Initially, I think people assume that's because Barry died, and Iris overcompensated by saying that Nora wouldn't grow up to be a hero like her dad, to keep her safe.

But what if what causes Nora to be sheltered is her own death in the past (current for us) timeline? In other words, what if -- by the end of the season -- Iris witnesses Nora's growth as a hero, grows closer to her, comes to love her, only to watch her die, and therefore resolves to protect her (future) daughter from such a fate, even if it means lying to her? Just a thought.

Good theory, could work and very possible.

I try to look past this shows drawbacks because at the core it is uplifting and positive in our main groups genuine caring for each other. Throughly enjoy that part plus love the flash in this iteration. Cannot stand the dc universe movie flash.

Solo4114 That is a good theory Dan. I just have so much issue watching this show lately. I watched the last 4 episodes of last season on a plane. Then I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes of this season and just couldn't do it. I mean this whole I'm going to go off and do my own thing to only screw up and need daddy to fix it is getting old.

Solo4114 That is a good theory Dan. I just have so much issue watching this show lately. I watched the last 4 episodes of last season on a plane. Then I watched the first 4 or 5 episodes of this season and just couldn't do it. I mean this whole I'm going to go off and do my own thing to only screw up and need daddy to fix it is getting old.

Yeah, they tend to get in a rut with these shows. I think the real issue is that the seasons are simply too long. 22 episodes just doesn't work for this kind of story, unless you have mountains of overarching plot that you can deploy. So far, only Legends of Tomorrow has remained consistently fun.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back