D.C.'s Lucifer (tv series)

Oh, I thought the wings looked great too, except for the fake pair that wasn't going to fool anyone. Come on, they were being sold as authentic and were a really horrible copy.

I wonder if that was deliberate. All of those rich bozos bidding on authentic religious artifacts not knowing a real piece from a flea market trinket. I think even Lucifer rolled his eyes and made a comment. Basically the old "a fool and his money are soon parted" scene. The real wings looked great along with some of those foot wide feathers.

My wife and I are enjoying this so far....hope it continues and is renewed.

wait a minute... this is a DC series?

I never heard of this character next to superman ;o)...

Although, watching the pilot now....It doesn't bode well. I'm LIKING this show. Anything I like usually doesn't last past a season 3 and for this reason, I RARELY give new things a chance untill they've had a complete run.

Dead Like Me, Sleepy Hollow, hopefully lucifer fairs better.
Based on Lucifer from "The Sandman" comics.

Awesome. I've periodically been checking to see if anyone was planning on doing a run for the coin. Super excited. Love the show and Tom Ellis as Lucifer.

From my understanding, its very loosely based on the comic. They just take the general premise of Lucifer living on Earth and opening a night club called Lux. He doesn't solve crimes with a LAPD detective.

I've never read the comic though and I've only read a few articles stating how it doesn't follow the comic.

51p7fzk.jpg

Gotta tweak the goat head a bit more, and then we can get down to some price haggling from some coin places :)

As much as I'd LOVE a set of the wings, damn I have no place to put them. They looked amazing though.

Chris

Hey Chris, it looks fantastic! Here are my comments/suggestions:

-Unless you need this thickness for printing reasons I would thin up the fonts a bit. That weird space between the A and the bigger R looks right on btw :)
-There looks to be like a recessed area surrounding the goat head on the screen cap. So a second lower surface dropped down a bit from the texture surface. Maybe so the head relief doesn't protrude too high from the coin?
- Goat's pupils appear a bit large but that could be just crappy lighting on the screen crap.

I'm definitely still in on some of these....

Yea, there's a few changes to make. The weirdness of the STAR vs MORNING is actually on the coin, which is weird but hey, can't complain much about it.

Also going to touch up the brow and the pupils as well.

Once the model is tweaked a bit, I'll start up the interest thread and we can get the party started :)

Moving the talk back from the coin interest, I recently found out that the awesome wings we saw (in the pic above) were just a 2d print with cgi after effects. Mind is officially blown.

Chris

Yay! Model just needs some minor tweaks and we will be able to get the ball rolling :)

SO glad to hear we are getting a season 2!!!!

Chris

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back