Cyborg Ninja MGS Helmet.

hardreplic

Hi. After a long time without posting. I'm bringing my new work.
What do you guys think?
cyborg_ninja_mgs_helmet__by_hardreplic-datyejb.jpgcyborg_ninja_mgs_helmet__by_hardreplic-datyehi.jpgcyborg_ninja_mgs_helmet__by_hardreplic-datylgl.jpgcyborg_ninja_mgs_helmet__by_hardreplic-datylgd.jpg

Last edited:
Hey) Thanks) it was a long time ago) an old version of site just didn't want to show me pictures) its ok now.
All good dude In all honesty I haven't been on the RPF in years and completely forgot about I was even a member until I got an email the other day. Somehow I remembered my password and was stuck wondering "where do I even begin?" On my list of things to do, I've always wanted to make Gray Fox's suit and thought I'd start there and that's how I came upon your thread/comment. Anyways, hope all is well in your neck of the woods homie

JoshuaDean444 Here's a link to get you started:
Good luck & enjoy!
Jmen good to see you again.I hope all is well

Good luck & enjoy!
Awesome! Thank you so much!!

Glad to be able to help & can't wait to see the rest of the suit !
Keep in mind that the sides/waist will most likely need adjustments/freehanding in order to be able to close.Fictional characters often have unrealistic dimensions.

All credit for providing this model goes to laellee :notworthy:

Good luck & enjoy!
Glad 2C U2, mate) Im here now Predator Moto Bike Project (PMBP) Updated Jul 13 20020 (YouTube video link added)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back