cyberpunk 2077 game

I stepped away from the game for too long. I didn't think they'd patch the exploits so soon.
While I did make plenty of money, having close to 1.5 by the time patch 1.2 went live, I wish I had stocked up more on weapon and armor upgrade components. Although, with some of the really low upgrade values for some items, it's really not worth upgrading some of these items. Then again, if I had more components, I might have just upgraded everything that I wanted until they maxed out.

I think I'm level 25 and I haven't really had trouble making money.

I did notice that what they tell you about the Iconic weapons in the game isn't true. You have to hold onto every Iconic weapon in order to upgrade it. Then to make it more confusing, those upgrades are on the crafting menu and not he upgrade menu! I got rid of the Black Unicorn sword figured it would craft a new one with the schematic, so now it's gone.

I think I'm level 25 and I haven't really had trouble making money.

I did notice that what they tell you about the Iconic weapons in the game isn't true. You have to hold onto every Iconic weapon in order to upgrade it. Then to make it more confusing, those upgrades are on the crafting menu and not he upgrade menu! I got rid of the Black Unicorn sword figured it would craft a new one with the schematic, so now it's gone.
Yeah, to properly upgrade iconic weapons and armor you have craft it a new version at the next higher tier, it'll then overwrite the lower tier version with the new one (unless it's Johnny's clothes). Once you've upgraded it to legendary quality, then you can start doing regular upgrades to improves its stats. But, as I've said before, some of these items will only upgrade from .1 to .5 damage or armor per upgrade. So, not really worth it unless you really want to max it out but as far as some weapons go, some of them already do so much damage that a .1 or even a whole 1 point increase doesn't matter, you're one or two shooting anything you hit. Then again, there is a boss fight in this game, so it might be worth it for that alone.

Luckily I figured out Johnny's items are bugged after I crafted two sets. So now I have three sets of his shoes stuck in my inventory.
After you get all of his clothing items all of the extras, except for his glasses and pants will disappear. For some reason, those 2 items are still stuck in my inventor, but only the purples fortunately. If it weren't for the fact hat I already have mods in all of his clothing items, I'd try crafting one of those at legendary again to see if it doesn't make the purple version disppear.

I was doing the mission where you are trying to meet the Voodoo guys' leader (I think in Pacifica) and I noticed a helicopter just strafing a floor of a hotel. Anyone know if this is something to do with the story or just some corporation trying to get rid of squatters?

I was doing the mission where you are trying to meet the Voodoo guys' leader (I think in Pacifica) and I noticed a helicopter just strafing a floor of a hotel. Anyone know if this is something to do with the story or just some corporation trying to get rid of squatters?
It's the latter, it has nothing to do with the story/quest line, just one of those random background things.

That freaking Pon Pon song! I'm both horrified by it, but feel compelled to listen to it! It's not because it's Japanese, it's just so repetitive! :lol:

I've gotta say I'm probably 80% through the main story, I think level 38, and I have rarely encountered any major issues. I've seen one T pose NPC, several cars driving crazy, and then had a few crashes connected to fast traveling to the Columbarium. I called in my car last night and it came driving in on the safety railing separating the highway, then rolled onto it's side, then honk that it had arrived...

I'm also glad they aren't listening to some in the game media telling them to cut their losses and stop working on the game. I think they need a chance to fix the issues and then get a chance to shine with the DLC like they did with Witcher 3, which has some of the best DLC ever. I'm really digging the game world and am enjoying this game more than some of the recent Game of the Year games.

I jinxed myself with that post! Tonight while playing I've had nothing but crashes. I'm in an area where the Red Dirt bar, where you play the Samurai reunion gig, and any time I try to walk or drive away from that area my game crashes! So I'm guessing that might be it for a while until they fix whatever is causing it.

I jinxed myself with that post! Tonight while playing I've had nothing but crashes. I'm in an area where the Red Dirt bar, where you play the Samurai reunion gig, and any time I try to walk or drive away from that area my game crashes! So I'm guessing that might be it for a while until they fix whatever is causing it.
I've only experienced two crashes/serious bugs so far. One is during the Kerry Eurodine missions where he recruits you to deal with a girl group called US Crack. At one point you're supposed to take a picture, when I did that I couldn't exit picture mode, all of the dialog would play but all I'd see was the "photo".

The second bug/crash was doing the first race in The Beast in Me. I crashed my car and was off course and that caused my screen to go black and wouldn't restart the mission.

But those were the only 2 crashes I can remember experiencing and I was able to work through both missions after restarting the game from a previous save.

I updated my nVidia driver so that seems to work for some people. I'll try it later. I was just about to start that The Best in Me mission and I could already see it being a nightmare if I couldn't even normally drive down the street without a crash!

I updated my nVidia driver so that seems to work for some people. I'll try it later. I was just about to start that The Best in Me mission and I could already see it being a nightmare if I couldn't even normally drive down the street without a crash!
I'm doing the Beast Within Me storyline right now and it's tough. I used the Caliburn "batmobile" for the frist race and after a couple of tries I found occasionally letting off the gas helps with the turns. So drive at full speed, but every now and again, let off the gas so that if a turn pops up, you're already losing speed. You could also play around with the steering sensitivity setting, turning it down to 70 or lower on the super cars I find helps.

Race 2 is kind of tricky too, it's in the Badlands so you're mostly offroading, but there are some tricky turns that if you don't take correctly, you're going to hit rocks and your opponents are never that far behind you where getting unstuck won't cost you the lead.

The driver worked! I did the first race and while I did crash out and have to get to the front again, I won. Mouse/keyboard on PC feels like driving drunk. I used Claire's truck.

A few thoughts.

1. Driving using Mouse + Keyboard never made any sense to me. I used an X360 controller while playing on PC and the game felt much more natural. There's enough aim assist that you won't really have much to worry about combat-wise. Plus, by the end of the game, I was so much more powerful than most of the enemies and they were dumb enough that it didn't matter a ton.

2. Money was never, ever a problem. I looted and sold everything, though, following standard CRPG protocol. (Obviously, I kept iconics.) The crafting system was...kinda dumb, honestly. Felt like an afterthought. It also sucks that the upgrade system is so screwed up that it doesn't end up making sense to upgrade your stuff from start to finish. After about 2-3 upgrades, the further upgrades become prohibitively expensive. So, you're better off crafting items (e.g., Johnny's outfit) late in the game when you'll see the most bang for your buck. To be clear, by "upgrades," I mean the thing where you improve the stats on a weapon without improving its rarity tier. Upgrading iconics is a little different, and that's worth doing, but again, only late in the game.

3. I never bought ammo. Ever. Not once. I also don't recall ever buying a basic gun from a vendor ever. You get enough of them on the street that it's really not necessary unless there's one thing you NEED to get.

With some games like GTA V I use a 360 controller. I haven't tried it on here yet because just driving from point to point I never had to. If the races screw me up I might try it out.

I've also never had problem with money. I did buy ammo early on, but haven't had to since.

One thing I had to remember is that I kept wanting to (and did once) dive off a roof and allow the Icarus Landing System to set me down in a cool superhero landing. Then I remember I am not in fact playing Deus Ex. :lol:

I never had a problem with money in the game because I took advantage of the Drop Box bug and not only made a lot of money off of it, about 1..5 Eddies by the time patch 1.2 hit and they "fixed" it. I also duped all of the best mods that I had on me at the time. The only thing that I regret not doing more of was duping the painting called "Untitled number 18" that you get from one of the quest. I duped a few hundred, but I should have duped a lot more, not that I have much to spend money on these days. At max level with mas rep and at the point I can start the final mission at any time, the only thing I spend money on is upgrade components and, now, the occasional car.

Speaking of cars, anyone know if those SUVs that you regularly see being used by Mlitech are available to buy in the game? While I'm not a big SUV fan in real life, I do like the look of the ones in the game and I like to borrow them any chance I get. But it would be nice to have one in my garage so that I can call it up anytime I feel like.

I never had a problem with money in the game because I took advantage of the Drop Box bug and not only made a lot of money off of it, about 1..5 Eddies by the time patch 1.2 hit and they "fixed" it. I also duped all of the best mods that I had on me at the time. The only thing that I regret not doing more of was duping the painting called "Untitled number 18" that you get from one of the quest. I duped a few hundred, but I should have duped a lot more, not that I have much to spend money on these days. At max level with mas rep and at the point I can start the final mission at any time, the only thing I spend money on is upgrade components and, now, the occasional car.

Speaking of cars, anyone know if those SUVs that you regularly see being used by Mlitech are available to buy in the game? While I'm not a big SUV fan in real life, I do like the look of the ones in the game and I like to borrow them any chance I get. But it would be nice to have one in my garage so that I can call it up anytime I feel like.

I've never seen the SUVs for sale, but I'm guessing they will either revamp the vehicle system or a modder will.

I really hope they do some work on the clothing in this game. It's too hard to give your character a consistent look without, as one website put it, "looking like an EDM kid on the last day of Burning Man". :lol: I think you should be able to have a crafting perk to add mod slots to clothing you like instead of hoping for a better version. I also hate being forced to wear a hat/helmet to get full armor stats. They should at least do like some other games and let you make your helmet invisible. My V is running around with a completely out of place Legendary combat helmet, that I think would give you odd looks going into some of the places he's going!

I also noticed that clothing vendors aren't seeming to restock any more (Level 40). The mods they offer are updating, but the clothes are the same even if I wait days.

I've never seen the SUVs for sale, but I'm guessing they will either revamp the vehicle system or a modder will.

I really hope they do some work on the clothing in this game. It's too hard to give your character a consistent look without, as one website put it, "looking like an EDM kid on the last day of Burning Man". :lol: I think you should be able to have a crafting perk to add mod slots to clothing you like instead of hoping for a better version. I also hate being forced to wear a hat/helmet to get full armor stats. They should at least do like some other games and let you make your helmet invisible. My V is running around with a completely out of place Legendary combat helmet, that I think would give you odd looks going into some of the places he's going!

I also noticed that clothing vendors aren't seeming to restock any more (Level 40). The mods they offer are updating, but the clothes are the same even if I wait days.
Yeah, the clothing is a bit annoying, but it didn't bother me that much since you never really saw your character anyway. And now I'm sporting all of Johnny's clothes, except for his hat which I don't there is. But there is kind of an option that allows you to change the overall appearance of your outfit without affecting the stats. There's coveralls (for lack of a better term) that are available that have 0 armor value but do go over your clothes giving your character of that coverall. I've encountered 2 styles, one is in the form of a hazmat suit and the other is called a netrunner suit. I used the netrunner suit for a while but I didn't like the fact that it made V appear barefoot.

It's a bummer about the SUV, I really like them and would love to be able to add one to my garage. Maybe they'll add it to one of the DLCs.

Speaking of DLCs, I hope that they come out soon and take place post end game. I'm down to my last few side quests having just finished the Beast in Me. Just got to hunt down 1 or 2 more tarots, finish 2 more fights for Beat the Brat, and I Fought the Law then it's end game time. Once I finish the game, it will be one of the first RPGs that I've finished in a long time. I have a bad habit of starting and not finishing RPGs despite that I really like the genre. Maybe it's because Cyberpunk plays more like a shooter than it does a traditional RPG.

Has anyone else noticed that some of the in game ads seem to be censored after the latest patch? I was walking by that milf one and it has stars on the breasts now. Seems kind of silly when you can decapitate someone, but boobs are too much!

Has anyone else noticed that some of the in game ads seem to be censored after the latest patch? I was walking by that milf one and it has stars on the breasts now. Seems kind of silly when you can decapitate someone, but boobs are too much!
What platform are you playing on? If it's a console, then that might explain it. On PC I have no idea why they'd do that, but there's probably a switch you can flip in options to turn that off.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back