Limited Run CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls Limited Run

Re: CW Flash V2.0 and Reverse Flash cowls from 3D scan

Sorry forgot to update with photos..
Flash.jpgFlash1.jpgFlash2.jpg
RF1.jpgRF2.jpg

Re: CW Flash V2.0 and Reverse Flash cowls from 3D scan**colour pics #101**

Just finishing watching the latest episode of flash and now this? so pumped up can't wait for the cowl to be done. :D

Dude, that Reverse Flash looks mad dog!! [emoji7]
Amazing how you get these awesome cowls so accurate.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: CW Flash V2.0 and Reverse Flash cowls from 3D scan

I am interested in a reverse flash too but I can not drop a deposit till 5/14 I have con next week but you have my deposit down for flash already I can put a reverse flash deposit on 5/14 for sure.

If the Flash run gets more than 10 deposits like you said, I'd still like to switch my deposit to RF, but if not I will most likely get both. Let me know when you start taking deposits and I'll let you know. :)

*gg* would it be possible to drop a deposit around July? TT_TT

Rocketeer just asking like roughly when will the first badge of flash cowl be ready?

On the list :)
Interested in Reverse Flash.

Got it thanks :)
deposit sent

Dude, that Reverse Flash looks mad dog!! [emoji7]
Amazing how you get these awesome cowls so accurate.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may open up deposits before that...all depends on interest. But I will be taking full payment on the Flash before that..
I am interested in a reverse flash too but I can not drop a deposit till 5/14 I have con next week but you have my deposit down for flash already I can put a reverse flash deposit on 5/14 for sure.

OK PM sent. I'm taking deposits right now.
interested in Flash cowl

Once I have enough for the flash I can..but that doesnt mean the RF will get made. I would need 10+ on that one. The way its looking I probably wont even collect deposits on the RF until mid May?
If the Flash run gets more than 10 deposits like you said, I'd still like to switch my deposit to RF, but if not I will most likely get both. Let me know when you start taking deposits and I'll let you know. :)

No that would be much too late..I'm hoping to have both runs over and done by then...
*gg* would it be possible to drop a deposit around July? TT_TT

Well I need to get the 10 deposits..then I will mold the Flash up this weekend into next week. Probably take full payment starting the 8th or so..once I have everyone paid up I will start the run.. :)
Rocketeer just asking like roughly when will the first badge of flash cowl be ready?

Signed up just because of your work! I'm very interested in a Reverse Flash please! I got a deposit ready to go!

Signed up just because of your work! I'm very interested in a Reverse Flash please! I got a deposit ready to go!

OK so I have been slowed down a bit from a different run..so I will start the molding on the Flash 2.0 cowl this weekend. I will keep deposits open until I have the molds in my hands..then I will start taking the full payment :)

OK so I have been slowed down a bit from a different run..so I will start the molding on the Flash 2.0 cowl this weekend. I will keep deposits open until I have the molds in my hands..then I will start taking the full payment :)
:thumbsup Can't wait for it, already ready to pay for the full payment anytime. :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back