cw arsenal thread

Re: Definitive cw arsenal thread

The one on the right. I meant bigger in the sense that where the buckle connects, the middle buckle it's smaller where it connects and the right one is wider, so I guess I should have said wider my bad.

thats totally fine. ill just get something generally close to that and make a felt isn material belt (later once more images) but for now just paint up a buckle like that silver

- - - Updated - - -

Untitled.pngheres a more close pic idk if it helps but here

- - - Updated - - -

the handle on the knife has a seem down it so possibly a rubber handle

View attachment 396934View attachment 396935View attachment 396936 I found these, I think the belt is a good starting point with one of these buckles the bigger one is obviously more accurate in size but the smaller one is more accurate in color. If you look closely at the belt it has a bit of gold in it. Here's the website for the belt http://kmoutfitter.com/tactical-dut...lts-heavy-duty-vinyl-w-buckle-reflective.html the link for the silver and gold buckle
http://www.brassmonkeyperformance.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118 and the bigger buckle http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Popular-metal-quick-release-buckle-for_579913169.html
have buckle just like that on my iron man suit ( right one )

$_12 (1).JPG Found these on ebay, I know they're not 100% accurate but it says they're convention safe so they're a good alternative.

9321c350-5dfd-11e4-b336-95aaba9d2dcc_Colton-Arrow.jpg In this pic it looks like he's got some pouches on his belt and that there are 2 straps that connect the belt and knife sheath same for the arrows on the other leg.

radii-footwear-straight-jacket-vlc-black-charcoal-red-18.jpgshoes.png The sneakers have like a patent leather finish to them so these two were the closest I found, I personally think the ones on the left would work better because of the buckles and zipper it just fits with the rest of the suit.

sweet looks good

- - - Updated - - -

ill start making pouch holster ext templates hopefully soon

- - - Updated - - -

ya there kinda like heavy duty hi tops lol

02_101687c.jpgHarsey-Hunter-Tactical-Sheath-2.jpg.jpg Here's some help with the knives, the silver isn't exact but it's the closest I could find but I think the one on the right is the same as the knife on his hip.

Hey Guys,

It's awesome to see a "Definitive" CW Arsenal thread - that at this point is pretty far from definitive; but it's all about the journey, right?
I'm super keen to start seeing the Arsenal suits come together. I'm sitting on some screen accurate info/sources, that unfortunately, I can't share at this point!
But I'm subscribed in the hope that one day, I can share some info, and I can definitely collect some info too.
I can also see you guys are all new to these parts and you're jumping into this.

I just want to throw a few suggestions in on how we can maybe run it a bit more succinctly:
- Post when you need to post; i.e. when there's new info, or you've got an update on a piece you were working on.
- If you're going to make multiple little posts in a day, maybe do stacks of work and give us one bigger post with the updates in the afternoon.
- Work any small statements or thanks into an update.
- Since we're calling this a "Definitive" CW Arsenal thread, let's only post definitive things. You'll notice the Arrow posts are virtually all definitive pieces, except for greebles; which are sometimes up for interpretation, but pretty quickly turned into the actual pieces (such as bow detailing and stuff)...

I think the opening statement on The Definitive CW Arrow Thread says it all...

"Remember when there were definitive threads? Real definitive threads? Without a bunch of guessing?" - @pinder91

I think it will just make for a smoother thread to read early on - and as someone subscribed, seeing an update; one hopes it's an update worth reading, and once this is pages long full of kick-ass info, the larger; more relevant posts will be a lot better than a billion little ones.

I know I probably sound like a bit of a tool in saying this - and the way I'm saying it probably comes off even more douchey. But, I just want to know that if this thread is happening, it's happening properly.
There are already a couple of take-it-as-you-go Arsenal threads. We don't need another one of those masquerading as a definitive thread.

I post this with apprehension in how it'll be received - but I hope you see, understand, and agree with where I'm coming from!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry like I said in my first post I'm new to this site wasnt exactly sure how it worked still kinda don't, still learning I will try to only do updates on new info. Again my apologies.

Hey Guys,

It's awesome to see a "Definitive" CW Arsenal thread - that at this point is pretty far from definitive; but it's all about the journey, right?
I'm super keen to start seeing the Arsenal suits come together. I'm sitting on some screen accurate info/sources, that unfortunately, I can't share at this point!
But I'm subscribed in the hope that one day, I can share some info, and I can definitely collect some info too.
I can also see you guys are all new to these parts and you're jumping into this.

I just want to throw a few suggestions in on how we can maybe run it a bit more succinctly:
- Post when you need to post; i.e. when there's new info, or you've got an update on a piece you were working on.
- If you're going to make multiple little posts in a day, maybe do stacks of work and give us one bigger post with the updates in the afternoon.
- Work any small statements or thanks into an update.
- Since we're calling this a "Definitive" CW Arsenal thread, let's only post definitive things. You'll notice the Arrow posts are virtually all definitive pieces, except for greebles; which are sometimes up for interpretation, but pretty quickly turned into the actual pieces (such as bow detailing and stuff)...

I think the opening statement on The Definitive CW Arrow Thread says it all...

I think it will just make for a smoother thread to read early on - and as someone subscribed, seeing an update; one hopes it's an update worth reading, and once this is pages long full of kick-ass info, the larger; more relevant posts will be a lot better than a billion little ones.

I know I probably sound like a bit of a tool in saying this - and the way I'm saying it probably comes off even more douchey. But, I just want to know that if this thread is happening, it's happening properly.
There are already a couple of take-it-as-you-go Arsenal threads. We don't need another one of those masquerading as a definitive thread.

I post this with apprehension in how it'll be received - but I hope you see, understand, and agree with where I'm coming from!
Thank god someone said it lol the other night it was going off every five minutes with nothing really of value. (No offence)

Sorry like I said in my first post I'm new to this site wasnt exactly sure how it worked still kinda don't, still learning I will try to only do updates on new info. Again my apologies.

Hey, it's all part of the experience - it's all good. You guys are already on to a good start, there's no question.
And as I said, I'm keen to see it all unfold.

I've been working on finding the shoes. I'll let you guys know if I find anything!

It's close enough. You could always use it as a base and just fix things here and there like the quiver and the correct gloves

well I'm goon end up getting it next month and if you look at the reviews it has 4.5 stars out of 5 i recommend the jacket and quiver only one because the pants are in correct and so are the holster type things. i will end up making (stitching) my own leather holsters for mine.

I'm working on getting pants quiver and holster more accurate with procosplay sending them stills of the suit as soon as i Find them or take the screen shots

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back