Custom T-800 premium format T3 version 1/4 scale

darb

so I have a little itch to make a T3 battle damaged version of arnold from the T2 pf figure that sideshow made similar to the T2 version that I did. Thankfully the costum is about the same other than the jacket. well here is my start so far let me know what you guys think!:thumbsup

Brad

00695c84.jpg

be094706.jpg

8e1d3b2e.jpg

58c0f901.jpg

b53ddb12.jpg

8e1d3b2e.jpg

The T2 version was great, looking forward to seeing what you do with this one.

What about the body, are you going to cast pieces of the original or have you got a second one?

Ozzy

I have to snag an original arnold pf prob off the bay then chop that apart then mold parts from the endo and put the two together. Im doing this in between projects and wanted to see how the head looks before I get another statue and start cutting it up lol

I have to snag an original arnold pf prob off the bay then chop that apart then mold parts from the endo and put the two together. Im doing this in between projects and wanted to see how the head looks before I get another statue and start cutting it up lol

Well looks great to me. The endo fits spot on. Always thought the Trevor Grove sculpt was one of the best.

Looking forward to build

Ozzy

ok soo here is a update to this statue and I went ahead and got another statue to use so yayy its not just a head lol. let me know if anything is sticking out at you. have to start pulling molds for the endo parts next.

enjoy
6cb62dc2.jpg

6c3e3464.jpg

5dfa9bfe.jpg

b8d531cf.jpg

134a0caa.jpg

d6d193f9.jpg

heads about finished have to tweek a few things. Let me know what you think or if you see anything off. prob will mold this this coming week and start on the body.

file-15.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-13.jpg

file-11.jpg

file-9.jpg

file-4.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-8.jpg

Dude, looking at your sculpt, it is very difficult to remember the scale at which you're working at. Really quite astonishing!

-Grimm
(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD)

Looks fantastic, Darb. Perfect job. I have some pix of the primed studio bust I got off Fettster if you want to push the detail and accuracy a bit further?

Al

That would be great al I actually grabbed his painted pics but the details are kinda hard to tell what is what. Thanks for the compliments on this and As for the neck cable I know its not prop accurate but never like how it looks thrown in there in T3

Hello Darb

Simply amazing work, you sculpting guys just rock da house. This will one badass battle damaged Terminator for sure. Can´t wait to see progress on this build.

The studio bust also looks incredibly real. Wow, just look at the skin texture. Really impressive.

Greetz,
Kevin

thanks al! Those are great pics, they added some more damge and carnage to the on screen version. I was going to take off some of the skin to show more endo.

wow been awhile since I updated this thread I have the head finished and started on the leg. I am working on this guy in between projects so its slow going but hope to get him finished up soon.

file-89.jpg

file-90.jpg

file-91.jpg

b56c6338c346bfb6a8f4363c88e9da78_zps0857e0f3.jpg

de373f3dba1c0670db21e1bf833529eb_zps6733c224.jpg

815f686392377e5da393d2c92e064bf3_zps333fffb7.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back