custom proton pack

American Dragon

Here are some pics of a custom gun I am working on and am now looking for ideas for the pack. I have the top section figured out, now its a matter of getting more ideas. Take a look at the photos of the gun and if you have any sketches you can post whether it be a box, or an entire portion. Thanks
-Ronny

Last edited:
heres what I have gotten started of the pack, after looking at the parts, Im thinking these would look better as the bottom portion of the pack. Any idea for the top? I am now thinking on taking concepts from the RGB pack...

Last edited:
For the top of the pack, maybe a cyclotron like section, but make it an octagon, hexagon or even pentagon with defined corners as to set it apart from the traditional pack... The pentagon offers the option of 5 locations for lights right off the corners and gives you a shape you can rotate one corner up or down to add and exemplify the shape...

Wicked. I myself came up with a custom design for a proton pack a while back (actually, I showed it to Dietrich when he came down).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back