custom proton pack

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by American Dragon, Oct 29, 2011.

1. American Dragon

American Dragon New Member

Here are some pics of a custom gun I am working on and am now looking for ideas for the pack. I have the top section figured out, now its a matter of getting more ideas. Take a look at the photos of the gun and if you have any sketches you can post whether it be a box, or an entire portion. Thanks
    -Ronny

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  2. robghost

robghost Member

wow thats pretty cool, would love to see a proton pack too, excellent work and very neat shape

3. American Dragon

American Dragon New Member

heres what I have gotten started of the pack, after looking at the parts, Im thinking these would look better as the bottom portion of the pack. Any idea for the top? I am now thinking on taking concepts from the RGB pack...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  4. exoray

exoray Master Member

For the top of the pack, maybe a cyclotron like section, but make it an octagon, hexagon or even pentagon with defined corners as to set it apart from the traditional pack... The pentagon offers the option of 5 locations for lights right off the corners and gives you a shape you can rotate one corner up or down to add and exemplify the shape...

5. CB2001

CB2001 Master Member

Wicked. I myself came up with a custom design for a proton pack a while back (actually, I showed it to Dietrich when he came down).