Custom Leather Jackets

Xkage824

Does anybody here know of a good custom Leather Jacket maker?
preferably in Vancouver Canada
if not then anywhere is good preferably English speaking
or even on the internet?
Need a custom jacket made that will require a lot of communication on both ends to make sure every thing is as I require it from materials to the zip.

awesome,
I have sent them a message inquiring about their services.
Any idea what their custom jackets price range usually is?

wow they have some amazing stuff!
should i contact them through their website or should i talk to this David?
if i should talk to David how do i find him?

You can PM him here. I'm not sure they have time for custom orders though. Magnoli requires a hefty fee for a custom one-off. It's cheaper if more people chip for the same pattern/design. But if Heron has time, they are the cheapest around for custom one-off designs. They are based in central Mexico and Jorge "Jeggs" is also a member here as Indy and David are. So you can contact him as well for your needs.

If you don't mind me asking, what jacket in particular are you wanting made?

-Tony

You can PM him here. I'm not sure they have time for custom orders though. Magnoli requires a hefty fee for a custom one-off. It's cheaper if more people chip for the same pattern/design. But if Heron has time, they are the cheapest around for custom one-off designs. They are based in central Mexico and Jorge "Jeggs" is also a member here as Indy and David are. So you can contact him as well for your needs.

If you don't mind me asking, what jacket in particular are you wanting made?

-Tony

I am still looking to get the x-men origins jacket made
just looking for my options when it comes to getting it custom made.
I seem to be having the best of luck so far with wolverinejackets.com
just seeing how accurate i can get them to make it based on my very close attention to detail :/

If you want the best go to Loganscloset.com Check out Filmjackets.com for extensive details on all of the Wolverine jackets.

For turn around time, there aren't many you'll find to make you a jacket in time for Halloween. Any jacket you may find are premade and most likely won't fit. But for the accuracy, yes, Logan's Closet by Dan the man here, has the most accurate and quality jacket.

For turn around time, there aren't many you'll find to make you a jacket in time for Halloween. Any jacket you may find are premade and most likely won't fit. But for the accuracy, yes, Logan's Closet by Dan the man here, has the most accurate and quality jacket.

I am in no rush :)
this is not for Halloween, it is for personal use

I'm new to therpf.com but I agree with superpool. Logans Closet seems to rock the absolute best Wolvie jackets. I'm currently in the market for one, not sure which one yet, but it will be from Logans Closet, that's for sure. I'm just not certain about size yet. Wish I could try someone's on before making a decision. Anyone down here in Texas?

Does anyone know anyone who has owned an Original Leather Factory X3 Wolverine jacket? I see they're a bit more expensive than Logans Closet and I was wondering why. Any reviews?

FJ.com has all that you need to review an OLF or a Danson X3. OLF ( Original Leather Factory) is run by Milos in Vancouver, who has a resume of other film/Tv jackets, that he tailors to mostly Canada filming companies. Milos was contacted to create the X3 jacket due to filming of X3 being nearby. OLF still makes the X3 jacket and through fj.com you can receive a slight discount, you have to talk to Rick about the details though.

If I were to purchase an X3, I would go with Logan's Closet. I'm not sure how OLF is with returns/exchanges if there is a sizing problem, but I know that Dan is good about trying to get the right fit for his clients. Also, from viewing members' OLF jackets on FJ.com, I always thought the sleeve circumference was too big. That's just my opinion.

Also, if you ride a cycle, I think I heard somewhere that the hide used by OLF is pretty soft, whereas the LC hide is tough. I'm not 100% certain about this though.

Last edited:
I am. ;) It's soft/supple feel does NOT warrant as safety gear as would a Vanson. I held one Rick had that he brought with him for their first meet and greet and it was heavy, but at the same time it was also not competition weight for riding.

You held Rick's?! Cool...you know, come to think of it, it was actually Rick who mentioned the leather thickness to me on a PM a while back when I was considering the X3 myself.

I just figure if you're going to spend that kind of money, the Vanson comp weight would be the way to go. That's unless you're more interested in getting it from the original maker.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back