custom III clone trooper colors

Star Wars Man

i took this picture

and using adobe photoshop cs2, i can now make the stripes and such any color at all. if you want the psd file, it is 18 mb.

if you want different colors, pm me

here is a red one i cooked up so you can see what you are getting, now this is a little ro much red, is it too vibrant

HEY i just had and idea, call it lame, but...i will make a waiting list, gimme w/e pic you want and i can have a waiting list...cool...'member, pm only, i mean email is ok, but i dont want it...

this is the pic i dont want to do...

u guy know waht i am saying?

Originally posted by Star Wars Man+Jan 18 2006, 09:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Star Wars Man @ Jan 18 2006, 09:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-allosaur176
@Jan 18 2006, 09:20 PM
uh oh, you left the mohawk white, its not screen accurate   :p

Great job    :thumbsup
[snapback]1162482[/snapback]​

what chu talkin bout willis?
[snapback]1162487[/snapback]​
[/b]

You must not have read the Clone Trooper helmet thread ;)

Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Jan 19 2006, 03:11 AM
um, library of clones? check this site

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/bingo275/rela_cloneprops.htm
[snapback]1162476[/snapback]​

And even more... :D

UtapauAirborneCloneTrooper.jpg

212thAttackBattalion.jpg

91stReconnaisanceBattalion.jpg

41stEliteLegion.jpg

Cheers,
Leo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Jan 19 2006, 04:17 PM) [snapback]1163126[/snapback]</div>
Originally posted by Star Wars Man@Jan 19 2006, 04:15 PM
thanx...and what thread on helmets?
<div align="right">[snapback]1163123[/snapback]

....he's referring to the MR Trooper helmet thread in the Prop Forum...

http://www.rpf.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=101869

....nice job BTW.
[/b][/quote]

Since that thread became the morons on parade thread, with the ardent MR defenders of incorrect colors, etc. suddenly becoming indignant over the plaque issue, maybe MR can do better on both counts (colors & tracking inventory).

It appears the 212th Attack Battalion Helmet will be available for Pre-Order next week according to the new website. The Mohawk and color looks correct (and consistent with pic above).
get_file.jpg

I actually REALLY like the MR EpIII helmets as display pieces (vs trooping) so I intend to get this one also, even though it's a simple repaint (hopefully with better QC and not a couple year wait). MR Customer service remains excellent.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back