Custom HT Falconer with removable Bio

damagecase

Just finished this project yesterday. All comments are welcome... Enjoy...
009-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

001-7.jpg

[quote name='Ha'Khann' post='278959' date='Feb 28 2011, 07:34 PM']just in case, falconer also has the red fleshy parts on his head:

Falconer_01.jpg
[/quote]

I've not seen that pic before, however I have an argument against it, even with that being an actual shot from the film. Why would it have red on its head, is kinda my question. For berserker it makes sense since he had red as a part of his color pattern but Falconer has no red any where on his body except his head. Ergo I chose to leave the red out. Besides he looks like the predator from christmas past with it in, check some of the other customs.

Actually the fleshy parts of Falconer's head are about the same color as his dreads which are some kind of brown, with maybe a TINY hint of red. Transvestite Predator on the other hand, has prominent red colors on it's dreads, which would match with the red fleshy parts on the head. In that picture, compare the color of the fleshy part of Falconer's head with his dreads, you'll see the same color. Probably the same set up with Tracker.

BTW, this is the second unmasked version of Falconer I've seen, it looks really good. Well done.

No doubt man, you are very welcome.

You did a great job and the colors are excellent, they are faithful to the posted pic which shows Falconer with a lack of any red on him.

The 'fleshy' part of his head almost looks like it's where the dreads begin growing and move through the greener parts. Probably not the case but if you look at it that way it's clear to see the color is spot on.

Loving the Falconer design, so tempted to get the HT fig.

This much I can say for certain: they are probably some of the best HT pieces to date. By that I mean they are well designed with a lot of heft to them and they look and feel fantastic. By feel, I simply mean they have almost an atmosphere of their own. Even in the simplest pose they are impressive. And don't be frightened off because of the height issue. I have mine next to the P2 elder and even with the height as it is, it holds its own. My only complaint against Falconer since they gave him his bird was that he was lacking a face and I think I found away around that...lol... Although I still need to figure out a way to use the bird in a constructive fashion.

Thats awesome looking. I was thinking bout doing that with the Neca ones to keep cost down but that just looks bad ass, great job.

Hey man great job, looks factory issued if you ask me, regardless of what anybody says. I'm ready to customize mine. If you don't mind, how'd you get the bio off without damagaging anything??? it feels glued to the mandible area and Im scared to tear something. I tried hot water and it became more pliable but, it is pretty scary at this point. Check out my custom 24" Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Predator. Thanx for any info. Peace, Jay

Great job man... :unsure:
I like the idea where the flashy-red area is eliminated from this one; just like you say, the head color is logically similar to the body.
Let me hear If you planning to sell one.... :)

Actually the fleshy parts of Falconer's head are about the same color as his dreads which are some kind of brown, with maybe a TINY hint of red. Transvestite Predator on the other hand, has prominent red colors on it's dreads, which would match with the red fleshy parts on the head. In that picture, compare the color of the fleshy part of Falconer's head with his dreads, you'll see the same color. Probably the same set up with Tracker.

BTW, this is the second unmasked version of Falconer I've seen, it looks really good. Well done.

A What? A transvestite predator! Are you sure about this? So r u saying berserker is a transvestite? Where did you get all this info regarding predator biology? is this credible at all? Just asking. Thanks

A What? A transvestite predator! Are you sure about this? So r u saying berserker is a transvestite? Where did you get all this info regarding predator biology? is this credible at all? Just asking. Thanks
Bensin just really hates the BERSERKER/Mr. BLACK/SUPER PREDATOR design. He totally despises everything he is and the concept of him being at all.

Which is cool... at least he knows what he dislikes, but it doesn't make him any less of a fan.

Bensin just really hates the BERSERKER/Mr. BLACK/SUPER PREDATOR design. He totally despises everything he is and the concept of him being at all.

Which is cool... at least he knows what he dislikes, but it doesn't make him any less of a fan.

Hahaha. Cool! now I know why he's got the no berserker photo. God, I taught there's such a thing whew.

Hey man great job, looks factory issued if you ask me, regardless of what anybody says. I'm ready to customize mine. If you don't mind, how'd you get the bio off without damagaging anything??? it feels glued to the mandible area and Im scared to tear something. I tried hot water and it became more pliable but, it is pretty scary at this point. Check out my custom 24" Emperor Smilodon Fatalis Predator. Thanx for any info. Peace, Jay
Heat up a cup of water to boiling and drop the head in. It will loosen the glue to the point you can easily peel it off. Hope this helps.

He's looking great. Wish I had the courage to do this to mine.
Yeah im in the same boat.I have some money but not enough to mess with the hot toys.Plus there very well done so its a little bit out of my way to experiment with them.I chosen dio's to play with,its hard to feel bad if i ruined 40$ dio.But love seen the customs 4 sure.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back