CUSTOM bullet wound predator

Cybertron Pred

well i like doin stuff like this so i thought i might as well have a battle damage look for the predator with a nice glowing blood put in in the shade it looks as if it has awesome glowing blood!! predator 2 and original still not finished needs a bit more polished look so please leave a comment.!

SAM_0184.JPG

well i like doin stuff like this so i thought i might as well have a battle damage look for the predator with a nice glowing blood put in in the shade it looks as if it has awesome glowing blood!! predator 2 and original still not finished needs a bit more polished look so please leave a comment.!

here is his stand made from plaster

SAM_0177.JPG

i like battle damage. think going to do it on my predators, may i know what is the brand or where you get those glowing blood?
thx

i like battle damage. think going to do it on my predators, may i know what is the brand or where you get those glowing blood?
thx

sorry this blood does not glow the paint that glows cost a lot of money and the paint i use just gives the effect as it is very bright which glares out in the shade you should find it any paint store however these are going on sale not yet because i need to wait half a month.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back