custom big red

batmanvspredator

this is my custom big red. My wife got it for me this xmas. It started out as just a body. then I got some hands, feet, guants and leg armor. On my costume the red on my helmet dosent match to my armor. This wasnt intentional but I will live with it. So on the custom hot toy this will match though. I'll be making the belt and what not myself plus the bio appearently. I already have the armor the hands and what not painted red. Its brighter like the bio. The skin is fine they dont have to match my costume exactly. I also put a layer a perma wet on to see what it would look like and its better than a clearcoat in my head. The only thing I need to add to my costume and this hot toy is a Uma-jirushi clan flag which is under construction. Im happy so far hope to put more down soon

body
guants
legs

I'll get a better pic tonight
lower right corner

finally got the bio

It felt really weird to hold the bio I use on my costume in the palm of my hand. And im still looking for a head to go with this. Im thinking the wolf but im afraid when I get it the green on his face might show. So I would perfer like the chopper head or the elder. If anyone has a hot toy pred head for sale just let me know. Goin to make the belt now.

I made a little skull for the knee pad looks alright. This thing might not turn out screen accurate, but then again I may just add a pluthura of options to him. I also repainted the bio Im happy with it.

knee pad
bio

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back