custom 1/4 NECA ANYTIME!

encline designs

Wow..this figure is awesome.... I am not getting into anything about what is the best predator figure....but wow....this thing is FANTASTIC! Only $75.00 at Toys r us...the only issue is the netting is a bit weak...so, I am trying to remedy that to help any out who would like to fix it.....still looking......

so, I couldn't help it....the day I got it I disassemble the thing.....amazing details...

I am adding LEDs to the tri leaser and the blaster....still trying to figure out how to make the arm computer light up...

thanks for checking it out...

cimg6134.jpg

cimg6140z.jpg

cimg6141h.jpg

UPDATE!!
cimg6161.jpg

Recasting the gauntlet-lid in clear resin, buff it up a bit, paint all but the lights with black primer, then silver/detailing. Add lights underneath, presto.

the only issue is the netting is a bit weak

That's what I was afraid of when I checked mine out. Is the netting easily removed once you get the figure apart? I'm planning on re-painting mine, and taking it apart; minus the netting, would make it a lot easier to paint.

I'm diggin' the tri-laser modification, and I want to see how you wire up the gauntlet.

Also, this figure IS awesome!! I'm very happy with it.

That's what I was afraid of when I checked mine out. Is the netting easily removed once you get the figure apart? I'm planning on re-painting mine, and taking it apart; minus the netting, would make it a lot easier to paint.

I'm diggin' the tri-laser modification, and I want to see how you wire up the gauntlet.

Also, this figure IS awesome!! I'm very happy with it.

actually, the netting must be destroyed...there is no way to save it.. I am looking for the proper netting...as of now, I have some plastic net that some tennis balls came in, but I need to check out an army surplus for 1/4" diamond net.....

I will show the mods and how I do them once I am done..

hey guys!! updated the first post with a test pic of the new netting...I will be painting all the details at botcon..or something...still have along way to go on this guy..

I'm really digging the new netting. It's there, but it's not intrusive or over-bearing like the finer mesh it came with. What I mean is, is that you can actually see the coloring of the skin without the netting breaking it up too much. I really shouldn't start on mine... I've still got my HT P2 to finish.

Keep going man, you're kicking ass!!

:)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back