Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

Hi, as you know Italy was seriously attacked from Covid-19. As I said I continued to produce the skulls with some limitations of discontinued materials that come all around the world. I personally had a problem to import a special resin that comes from UK. As you know UK exits from UE and this is a real disaster! We wait a month before the customs was organized to manage the goods that come from UK. Cause these facts, we have a month of delay in our production. I can assure that now all is going on and we are trying to make up for the lost time. I can say that at the firsts of May we could be able to ship the first 10 skulls.
Thanks, Michele

Yes, thank you for all of your hard work, made extra difficult due to limitations created by the pandemic and political changes! I want to assure you that we greatly appreciate your efforts, and if we sometimes sound impatient it is only because you are producing such a beautiful piece that we are excited to add it to our collections. Take the time you need, I'm sure it will be WELL worth the wait!!!

Hi, sorry for late reply but we are working a lot not for skulls only. I just said that, unfortunately, we had some delays cause we had to change some firms that were no more able to supply the primary materials. I want to be really honest with you, for example, (I know this didn't concern this thread) but I had to find another firm to complete the Sarednab's false grail too. This is a really difficult moment because during the covid a lot of people has gone and they will not come back anymore. I want to assure you that, also with some delay, we are proceeding to make the skulls. I think that the first 10 complete skulls will be completed within 20 of June. Naturally they will be shipped in order of received payment.

Really? I still don't know where to put that thing... :D

KOTCS is not my favorite movie of all Indy movies, but I wonder that almost 50% of the space I need to show my indy collection will be kotcs with that skull...

Hello to everyone!
Finally we are ready to ship the first finished skulls. As I did for the Blade Runner glass bottle, I made for Sarednab, I want to test the packaging. So, I want you know that the first skull I will ship will be next Monday/Tuesday. It will be sent to Mcintosh275 who is the first user that paied for the skull. We will use UPS fast courier so in a few days he will receive it. If everything will go fine, we will order boxes and all we need to make a secure packaging. So, stay tuned for Mcintosh275 feedback.
Thanks, Mike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back