Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

I can't help myself, but it looks smaller to me than in the screenshots from the movie. Maybe it's just because of the angle or because it's shiny and not crystal? Or just very big hands? Maybe I'm completely wrong and the skull is bigger in hand than it looks in the movie?!?

View attachment 1300035View attachment 1300036
....and yes I am 1,90 cm tall and my hands are not small.

Thanks

I was one of the lucky buyers that 10 years ago take a fantastic Crystal Skull made by indianaandrews! I loved and still love it so much....I always believed that noone could do a better one cause than Mark’s Skull was perfect...until today.
Guys, the sculpt here is incredible.
After I seen the pics posted by michelle my jaws gone! I studied during these years many pics of the original prop (this is one of my favourite piece) in the movie, in the extra and many pics I received of the original prop during Stan Winston work. I can’t believe that this prop is so perfect in every part!
Sadly I’ll say goodbye to my old Skull cause my museum don’t have enough space for 2 Crystal Skull, but only for one. This one will be peter and michelle Crystal Skull!!! Congrats again for this INCREDIBLE work! Every fan will thanks you forever! Bravi!

Hi everybody,

When is the last day for order ? Can we see photos how do hold the skull like on the 2 pictures for comparison ? You face can you cover with a smiley.

Attachments

• 6A58C1B3-E608-4C72-8743-738E155AE1C2.jpeg
    6A58C1B3-E608-4C72-8743-738E155AE1C2.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 160
  • BC898DE4-DFC6-4EE3-89C3-844E2080B0C7.jpeg
    BC898DE4-DFC6-4EE3-89C3-844E2080B0C7.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 163
Dear Stoney, thank you for your questions because I was writing just about the end of the orders. We just asked deposit because we have 20 collectors interested for the skull. Some members are from rpf and others customers are satisfied buyers from our personal list. So the selling list will be closed until the hypothetical 35th member will give his confirmation, in this way we will have a complete selling of 45 skulls. I don't think the rpf list will arrive more than 25 confirmed members. But as I said, to respect of all people that supported us before see the finished crystal skull, we will wait for a month then we will close the selling list. Who are in, will receive it for the price explained on first page, the rest of the skulls will be sold on etsy and on ebay for $1,000.00. Sorry but I can't take other pictures because the skull is just under making :)

Has anyone released the official measurements of the screen-used prop skull? The size can be very deceptive in the movie. Sometimes it looks relatively small:

vlcsnap-2020-05-20-12h20m46s675.png

While it other scenes, it can seem enormous in comparison:
vlcsnap-2020-05-20-12h21m27s909.png
vlcsnap-2020-05-20-12h22m59s815.png

Has anyone released the official measurements of the screen-used prop skull? The size can be very deceptive in the movie. Sometimes it looks relatively small:

View attachment 1300720

While it other scenes, it can seem enormous in comparison:
View attachment 1300721View attachment 1300722
I think someone in the thread said that the smaller version is about 40 centimeters long. Also, in the later scenes they scaled up the skull to be in scale with the rest of the skeleton.

Gentlemen, the first time me and peter talked about making a crystal skull our first thinking was the measures. I had a little idea and we found the right measures of a real skull, not calculated ones from images. So not only the lenght of it but all proportions. As I said we did it in the way could be made, but I can assure that you will love It. Ours is exactly 38,89 cm in lenght and the proportions you see from our skull are from a real one with an artistic interpretation that peter made on it. I received images from other members, images never seen, and I thank you them but we made it our way. We are reserving a small surprise when the thread will be closed revealing all steps to realize this fantastic prop, then I am sure you will understand how much work and resources we spent. My question is " would you like a great skull" or "a skull 40cm. loong?) this is one centimeter: [---] you can use the rule and measure square bracket to square bracket, This is the difference from our skull and the mitizated ipotetical carried around.

Thanks

Gentlemen, the first time me and peter talked about making a crystal skull our first thinking was the measures. I had a little idea and we found the right measures of a real skull, not calculated ones from images. So not only the lenght of it but all proportions. As I said we did it in the way could be made, but I can assure that you will love It. Ours is exactly 38,89 cm in lenght and the proportions you see from our skull are from a real one with an artistic interpretation that peter made on it. I received images from other members, images never seen, and I thank you them but we made it our way. We are reserving a small surprise when the thread will be closed revealing all steps to realize this fantastic prop, then I am sure you will understand how much work and resources we spent. My question is " would you like a great skull" or "a skull 40cm. loong?) this is one centimeter: [---] you can use the rule and measure square bracket to square bracket, This is the difference from our skull and the mitizated ipotetical carried around.

Thanks
Rest assured Michelle, in no way am I putting your work down. In fact, I put my dollar down. ;) In my book ~40 cm would well include your 38,89 cm. Looking forward to seeing the reveal.

Rest assured Michelle, in no way am I putting your work down. In fact, I put my dollar down. ;) In my book ~40 cm would well include your 38,89 cm. Looking forward to seeing the reveal.

rnrlifestyle, I am sure you are supporting our work. I only want to add that we tryied to be accurated for the measures too. I think that we can't compare a transparent crystal skull with a solid prototype. I hope (very soon) to produce the first one to show it in its real appearence..

Thanks

In the finish crystal skull will be the magnets visible ?

Magnets will be inside the skull. The parts where they will be located will be solid resin, so considering the thickness they will be not so visible. However, if someone dislike the magnets there will be 2 pivots that will go inside locking the jaw.
Thanks

rnrlifestyle, I am sure you are supporting our work. I only want to add that we tryied to be accurated for the measures too. I think that we can't compare a transparent crystal skull with a solid prototype. I hope (very soon) to produce the first one to show it in its real appearence..

Thanks

Personally, I think the measurements look perfect. Your replica looks to be exactly the same size as the one in the first photo I added. I hope I didn't seem like I was suggesting they were wrong. I was just curious about the original film prop. I think this is looking to be one of the best Indiana Jones replicas ever made. If I can raise the funds in the next few weeks, I'm hoping to purchase one. Thank you for all of your hard work on these! They're very impressive!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back