Limited Run Crystal Skull 1:1 - LIMITED EDITION - OPEN LIST!!

Hello everyone, so it’s the time: the skull is completed! I officially annunce that the selling thread is closed. Thanks to a lot of collectors the price was reduced and for those supporters the price will remain it and also the paying plane will be applied on request. I am sorry but we will not accept other orders then the one having the new selling price. If there are new interested people that want to buy a skull please send me a P.M. I don’t want to spend so much words, I think the skull speaks itself. I would like you believe that this was the most difficult prop I ever engineered and, If I can say, the best estetically prop too, great crystal like material with no air bubbles on it. I have to thank you to Peter for its fantastic sculpting and for the friendship and trust he reposed on me. Peter will post tonight because he had trouble at work so I am here to help. Hope you enjoy the Skull.

1.jpg
12.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg

Just a moment...I have to take my jaw from the floor!!!
Just a word...unbelievable! I never have doubt about the final version, I always was sure that it must be fantastic (I know your skills!) but see it finished in pics...it is incredible!!!
The funny thing is that, I seen the original prop in Valencia in 2012 (not sure about the year) and for a moment I believed it is the same skull!!!

Another impressive thing is that I not see any bubble on it! It is almost impossible in a prop of this size but you did it!!!!! Congrats to both!!!!!
[emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]

I would like to join what Sarednab wrote. Totally agree and I'm incredible happy to be on the list.

Thanks very, very, very much!

May I ask if there is any approximated time schedule for releasing the skulls? :)

Hello , I really made a lot of props on my life, but I didn't personally post a thread on rpf. I made aliens stuff years ago but not recently.

WOW! This was so worth the wait! That looks amazing. I cannot wait to put this in the collection. Thank you both for seeing this through.

Sean

Hello guys, I want to thank you for your support. I spent a lot of hours sculpting and resculpting this skull. I have to say thank you to Michelle because he transformed my skulpting in a work of art. I have also to say that michelle gave me hard time asking, during the work, al lot of modifications in the way the skull could be casted.How many nights we spent by skype discussing on the skull, I can assure we worked so much hours on this prop because we really want to have one for us too and not only for money.It was worth it. The new skull has more thickness, the first casting we tryied was too thin on the base. Me and michelle noted this problem immediately comparing the cast to some screens we catpured from the movie. So we had to remastered the molds and naturally increase the resin quantity. So the costs went beyond than we planned for. Now the skull you will receive will weight from 1,8kg. to 2.0 kg. This is the reason why we can’t accept new orders with discounted price. I want also to inform you that we probably need about 3 months to complete all skulls because every skull needs time to be casted and prepared with special “cellophane brain”. I hope you are satisfied of the end result.

Hello guys, I want to thank you for your support. I spent a lot of hours sculpting and resculpting this skull. I have to say thank you to Michelle because he transformed my skulpting in a work of art. I have also to say that michelle gave me hard time asking, during the work, al lot of modifications in the way the skull could be casted.How many nights we spent by skype discussing on the skull, I can assure we worked so much hours on this prop because we really want to have one for us too and not only for money.It was worth it. The new skull has more thickness, the first casting we tryied was too thin on the base. Me and michelle noted this problem immediately comparing the cast to some screens we catpured from the movie. So we had to remastered the molds and naturally increase the resin quantity. So the costs went beyond than we planned for. Now the skull you will receive will weight from 1,8kg. to 2.0 kg. This is the reason why we can’t accept new orders with discounted price. I want also to inform you that we probably need about 3 months to complete all skulls because every skull needs time to be casted and prepared with special “cellophane brain”. I hope you are satisfied of the end result.

The hard work had paid off incredibly well peter74. My congratulations to you and michelle on a brilliant job. Your work is of the highest order.
Kind regards,
MARK

Okay I got the refund for the payment. Could you do me a favor and go into PayPal and generate a PayPal invoice payment request to my PayPal account. Include the PayPal fees you are due in the total and I'll pay it from the request and it will go through. At least that is what PayPal tells me. Thanks,
Dave.

PS If you don't want to fool with it, just refund my deposit and we can part ways. I can't send a payment unless I'm covered via buyer protection for such a large amount. The Invoice will cover us both.

Okay I got the refund for the payment. Could you do me a favor and go into PayPal and generate a PayPal invoice payment request to my PayPal account. Include the PayPal fees you are due in the total and I'll pay it from the request and it will go through. At least that is what PayPal tells me. Thanks,
Dave.

PS If you don't want to fool with it, just refund my deposit and we can part ways. I can't send a payment unless I'm covered via buyer protection for such a large amount. The Invoice will cover us both.

Dear Dave, I just sent you the paypal invoice adding the fees as you requested.
I hope this time everything goes through.

Thanks, michelle

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back