Done / Completed Crystal chamber for Romans New V2 Luke and MK1 OBI **"NOW SHIPPING"** have Extras if your interested!! 4-13-20

Hello there. If you're still taking payment, do I simply transfer funds through PayPal (chassis + regional shipping in USD) and PM you so that you can match my forum name to the PayPal transaction?

Hi,
yes you can send to my paypal listed on the first page, and just include your forum name and address in the paypal comments
Thanks

Close !!
IMG_3566.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED, IF YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL I HAVE SENT YOU YOUR TRACKING #,

IF YOU ARE IN THE STATES.
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIRS BY TUES OR EARLIER. TOO MANY TO ADD TRACKING TO EACH PERSON BUT I DO HAVE EVERYONES TRACKING.

Thanks everyone!!!!! Greatly appreciate it!!..............

Check this vid for installation, it is an older vid but it explains how to do the transister and put locktight on the chamber ring and positioning.

Also Check this thread for customization

Halliwax had a good illustration on how too for transistor

ALL ORDERS HAVE SHIPPED, IF YOU ARE INTERNATIONAL I HAVE SENT YOU YOUR TRACKING #,

IF YOU ARE IN THE STATES.
EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIRS BY TUES OR EARLIER. TOO MANY TO ADD TRACKING TO EACH PERSON BUT I DO HAVE EVERYONES TRACKING.

Thanks everyone!!!!! Greatly appreciate it!!..............
I saw my name in the picture showing shipped, but I have not seen a tracking number. What format did you send it? Paypal? Forum? Email? Thanks in advance

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back