Crystal Chamber blade plugs for lightsabers

Thanks guys. I think I've hit a wall as far as how to improve them. So I'm moving on to comlinks and maybe finally making a full reveal hilt for display.

I've been swamped with various projects, but I wanted to share a crystal chamber/internals I've been working on for a while and I figure it's far enough along to give you guys an idea of what it's going to look like.
I'd like to add an aluminum tube to the pommel area and install a battery and switch so that I can have it lit up for display.

Hi there, I was searching for a crystal blade plug to put in my newly bought Menace lightsaber from Ultrasabers and I happen to stumble into this thread. I must say it looks absolutely awesome and I really want to ask you if you have one spare to sell. What would be your price if you would sell one?

I've been swamped with various projects, but I wanted to share a crystal chamber/internals I've been working on for a while and I figure it's far enough along to give you guys an idea of what it's going to look like.
I'd like to add an aluminum tube to the pommel area and install a battery and switch so that I can have it lit up for display.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t443/schlitzie/IMG_0526_zps1dc76752.jpg

That's beautiful!!!

Great job and the plugs are amazing as well!

Whenever You'll think about a plug run, count me in!

regards,

Alberto

Pm'd

Hi there, I was searching for a crystal blade plug to put in my newly bought Menace lightsaber from Ultrasabers and I happen to stumble into this thread. I must say it looks absolutely awesome and I really want to ask you if you have one spare to sell. What would be your price if you would sell one?

Thanks, will do. As soon as I get caught up on a couple projects i'll make a batch.

That's beautiful!!!

Great job and the plugs are amazing as well!

Whenever You'll think about a plug run, count me in!

regards,

Alberto

If you are making a bunch, I would love to jump on the list. Would like to add a reveal aspect to my romans obi wan. I unfortunately dont have the skill and/or access to any tools to make such amazing parts.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back