Crocodile leather

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Magic Man

I need to find some crocodile scale-like textured leather. Preferably fake. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BatDemon

<div class='quotetop'>(Magic Man @ May 14 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]1244218[/snapback]</div>
I need to find some crocodile scale-like textured leather. Preferably fake. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
[/b]
Check with Denver Fabric or Stretch House. Both have carried it previously. If you want real leather. Tandy/The Leather Factory carries embossed cow hides.

GuntahKela

Sr Member
crazy idea: Go to your local thrift stores and find used leather suitcases/purses/betls with the texture you want. I'm sure you will find something usedfull and cheap.