Crocodile Dundee Armband

axshunjaxon

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to put together a Crocodile Dundee costume and I am having trouble locating one of the armbands he wears. One looks like it is made from snakeskin, and he has a croc skin wrist cuff, but the one I am looking for looks like a cord or braid.

He wears it in all the movies. Sometimes it's two strands, sometimes four, not sure if it's leather or beads. One of his friends wears one in Dundee LA and Danny McBride even wears it in the spoof for Australian tourism.

It must be an Australian thing and I'm hoping there is somewhere to order them.

Thanks!

dundee1.jpg
dundee3.jpg
dannydundee.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to put together a Crocodile Dundee costume and I am having trouble locating one of the armbands he wears. One looks like it is made from snakeskin, and he has a croc skin wrist cuff, but the one I am looking for looks like a cord or braid.

He wears it in all the movies. Sometimes it's two strands, sometimes four, not sure if it's leather or beads. One of his friends wears one in Dundee LA and Danny McBride even wears it in the spoof for Australian tourism.

Thanks!

View attachment 1653517View attachment 1653518View attachment 1653519
Its beads i took the photo that you used with sue and dundee and crafted one from my girlfriends beads that she has and its a spitting image

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

View attachment 1653517View attachment 1653518View attachment 1653519
Its beads i took the photo that you used with sue and dundee and crafted one from my girlfriends beads that she has and its a spitting image

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back