Crimson Peak "Enola Key" build

Seeing the key in a greater context with other props from the film is just the best thing, thanks for sharing this photo! :)
I would love to commission one as well if possible?! Ive been drooling over this post for a month or so I finally created an account jus to reach out.. I have the cinemark promotional key but it just doesnt do it for me

I would love to commission one as well if possible?! Ive been drooling over this post for a month or so I finally created an account jus to reach out.. I have the cinemark promotional key but it just doesnt do it for me

Oh very cool, I didn't realize that there was a promotional key artifact out in the wild!

Please DM me for details regarding a key commission. I should have some time coming up to do this. We can work out the details in chat. Thanks!

Two more keys! I had to capture them (left) with my first one (right) for a side-by-side.
twoMoreKeys.jpg

I also tried some additional weathering on my key for some "key ring wear", but I don't know if I'm totally happy with it. I got a little ambitious and made the key ring hole slightly oval-shaped. The goal was to make it look like it had been added and removed from a key ring some number of times.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back