Limited Run CREED - Rise to Glory - Accurate Shorts

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
CREED - RISE TO GLORY
SHORTS REPLICA

001.jpg

Hi guys,
I made a limited number of accurate version of the shorts used by Adonis Creed in the Rocky spin off, dedicated to Adonis Creed, Apollo's son.
This replica was made studying every detail of an original pair of shorts in our possession. Every measurement is 100% accurate, every element has been faithfully transferred.
CNC stitching machines were used for the text and stars, everything else was entirely hand stitched. Embroidery work is stunning (you can see the very detailed pics).

I have only 15 shorts and I would offer these for rpf people for 85€ plus shipping.
These are ready to ship!

002.jpg

003.jpg

Oh my God.

CB0F1456-2DD2-43A6-B28B-3B68F69AC9A2.jpeg

(Image: Pasquale’s shorts in front of the hero shorts)

I am the proud owner of Michael B. Jordan’s screen used hero red white and blue shorts from Creed 2.

Pasquale reached out to me and told me he was creating a one of a kind replica for fans.

He was given a chance to measure every detail, every fold, every detail down to the stitches. Pasquale has truly created the only accurate replica of these shorts in the entire world.

This was Pasquale’s love letter to Creed and Rocky fans and I am so glad they’ve been so well received by the community.

I definitely recommend you snatch one of these before they are gone!

Fantastic job Pasquale. These are a knockout!

Oh my God.

View attachment 1718855

(Image: Pasquale’s shorts in front of the hero shorts)

I am the proud owner of Michael B. Jordan’s screen used hero red white and blue shorts from Creed 2.

Pasquale reached out to me and told me he was creating a one of a kind replica for fans.

He was given a chance to measure every detail, every fold, every detail down to the stitches. Pasquale has truly created the only accurate replica of these shorts in the entire world.

This was Pasquale’s love letter to Creed and Rocky fans and I am so glad they’ve been so well received by the community.

I definitely recommend you snatch one of these before they are gone!

Fantastic job Pasquale. These are a knockout!

Thanks to you for your help! :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back