Creatureboy Photoshoot

Guan Thwei

This was posted on facebook via our creatureboy member I figured being since we never got to see the behind the scenes of one of his photoshoots I would post it here and show the finished product as well.

281759_10150720852750038_528870037_19801635_6650666_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I thought it was really cool to see him in one of his photoshoots we very rarely get to see these kind of photos and I wish we can see more promotional shots of our favorite characters.

What an awesome picture this is:

281759_10150720852750038_528870037_19801635_6650666_n.jpg

Someone on Branden's page commented on a picture of him in his Pred suit without the Pred head on and said something to the effect of:

"Hmmm...Predators take their victims skull and backbone as a trophy, but humans are even more hardcore - they skin the Predator and wear the skin as a trophy!"

That's hott, I like that pic! I'm pretty sure that more behind the scenes pics of Brian, Ian, and Kevin. lol I never knew Kevin had so many behind the scenes shots until this year alone.

Yes! This is AWESOME! He has this on his Creatureboy page I think. I am unsure. I was talking to Cassandra and saw it on her wall. What a bad ass shot.

That's hott, I like that pic! I'm pretty sure that more behind the scenes pics of Brian, Ian, and Kevin. lol I never knew Kevin had so many behind the scenes shots until this year alone.
Yeah you can thank Mr. Shannon Shea for those I wonder if he is still trucking through old boxes trying to find more?

Yes! This is AWESOME! He has this on his Creatureboy page I think. I am unsure. I was talking to Cassandra and saw it on her wall. What a bad ass shot.
You would be correct I figured I would show it off because this is one of those rare behind the scene shots that you only get a few of and he is part of the Lair, so it works on both accounts.

Brian is so bad ass, that photo just proves my point.
And a very nice guy in person to boot ;)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back