Creature Drool?

MrNoHolster

Looking for any advice on creating some hanging drool for a creature costume I'm making. I'd rather it wasn't sticky or messy liquid so it keeps it's form but flexible enough to dangle from the mouth. I've thought of trying clear silicone sealant but does anyone have a better method? Thanks!

Clear contact adhesive? If you get the amount correct & possibly by blowing it with eg. a cold hairdryer, it should be possible to get it so it skins over as it runs & stops flowing, and can then be left to set fully through?

Looking for any advice on creating some hanging drool for a creature costume I'm making. I'd rather it wasn't sticky or messy liquid so it keeps it's form but flexible enough to dangle from the mouth. I've thought of trying clear silicone sealant but does anyone have a better method? Thanks!
If you want stringy, dangly semi-clear, stretchy

try Eco-Flex or Dragonskin. There are diffferent kinds. The firmer, the less sticky, the more stretchy, bendable, the more sticky.

You could also use clear silicone caulk. I've used it for great slobber. You can even use oil paints to add small amounts of color to make it gross.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back