Creative touch(es)

muffinstar16

Howdy! New member. Love working with my hands, Enjoy the whole down and dirty aspect ive seen on a lot of threads here. So i figured id get a good amount of feed back from yall.
Im moving pretty soon and its quite the distance from both school and work. So to make the commute better, ive settled on getting a motorcycle for the warmer months.(save the negative comments. Ive grown up riding dirtbikes, i know insurace is costly and rain has an affect on when i can ride) Ive had an idea of custom helmets for quite a while. I was thinking along the lines of power rangers helmet, iron man, gundams, optimus prime,master cheif and the like. If i could somehow create their helmets to be wearable (i.e comfy and sturdy) enough to use on said motorcycle for a little extra flare. I know they wouldnt be DOT aproved, but they would be fun to make as well as unique. Any ideas on how to start/ Files to use/ Materials/ other build threads yall could link me to?
Thank you!

(i Already have a DOT approved helmet as well as my endorsement. The helmet has been painted white and doodled on with sharpies)

No sir, For the long distances i will be traveling id mainly wear the DOT helmet. for the shorter distances i'd like to use the custom made helmets.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back