Creating the nick-a-tron ALIENS motion tracker kit.

I'd love one of these :love & that's a great price!
The moulds are great & lovely clean casts, Nicely done :thumbsup :)

Ok guys got the last mould made up so im ready to start taking orders for these in the Junkyard.

MOD EDIT: Please do not post Junkyard links outside of the Junkyard forum, thanks.

Oh and a few photos of the finished kit to wrap this thread up. Phew.

The viewer to body cable is 6mm OD vinyl tube, the front end loop is rubber hose and the self timer to pump widget jack is the accurate cable that comes with the hama remote unit.

I have spoken to Nick as i have been in contact with Matt (pulse rifle counter) about creating some working electronics to go in the Motion Tracker,Matt believes its possible to create a working motion sensor but that may cost more due to the components just wondered what would be prefeable a actual motion tracker or a visual recreation of the motion tracker? This is not an interest thread as we are still discussing it more a fact gathering excercise and also if anyone can bring anything else to the project please get in touch i am sure most people that own either a kit or MR Motion tracker would love to upgrade :)
I love tha motion tracker :)

I think just having a kit that can plays a screen image and makes the sounds would be adequate. Actual tracking would be great but might make thing a little too pricey. Ill have a chat with Matt and see about getting a kit to him.

Newbie here but I think I recall Hyperdyne Labs doing a working electronics for the tracker. I could be wrong though. And the kit looks fantastic! I wish I had the patience and dedication to make something like it!

I would be happy with a working video of the tracker see what matt can create and he is affordable which is a bonus.

I think just having a kit that can plays a screen image and makes the sounds would be adequate. Actual tracking would be great but might make thing a little too pricey. Ill have a chat with Matt and see about getting a kit to him.

If we can get the int together plecter labs may do a run of his electronics. Look up a video on YouTube if you wanna see it in action. It is GPS based and you can set alien waypoints and what not. I was shooting back and forth a few emails so, I can ask him also. I personally really like what Erv did with te GPS.

I saw that vid, it looked quite cool but only works outside due to the GPS signal blocking properties of houses. I knocked heads with Majenko a little while back concerning MT electronics and actual functionality, and he came up with the idea of using ultrasonics so it actually tracked real moving objects. I think I might have to reignite that convesation and see of he'd be up for further investigation.

Yes he mentioned the ultrasonic idea :) theres also infra red.

I saw that vid, it looked quite cool but only works outside due to the GPS signal blocking properties of houses. I knocked heads with Majenko a little while back concerning MT electronics and actual functionality, and he came up with the idea of using ultrasonics so it actually tracked real moving objects. I think I might have to reignite that convesation and see of he'd be up for further investigation.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back