Limited Run Coruscant (Cincoro Tequila) Spirits from The Mandalorian

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am producing a small run of the Coruscant (Cincoro Tequila) Spirits completed bottle as seen in The Mandalorian.

The completed, but empty, bottle is $125 plus shipping, which will depend on your location.

Also available is just a set (of two of each) of the decals for $30 shipped. It’s two sets just in case one gets messed up - it’s happened to me too many times to count, so better safe than sorry. The crimson one is ready to apply, but the white needs to be trimmed once applied, due to the curvature of the bottle.

The decals are ready to ship and the bottles are completed once they are ordered/paid for, with a one to two week turnaround.

Payment can be sent via PayPal to me at bobatrek@aol.com and please post when paid / if interested, thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5222.jpeg
    IMG_5222.jpeg
    579.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_5237.jpeg
    IMG_5237.jpeg
    539 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_5238.jpeg
    IMG_5238.jpeg
    554.4 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
How easy is it to remove the stock bottle label prior to installing the decals? I just picked up a bottle and am thinking of purchasing your decals…looks fantastic. Only question about the decals is the bottom. Your photos look while but the bottom of the one on the show almost looks silver?

Removing the decals is easy, once removed, I just put a little WD-40 to get the glue off, and a scouring pad for the gold text on the bottle. The bottom I used the silver spray paint and white for the stopper.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back