Converting an OT Stunt Lightsaber blade

put them here! all I have to do is machine inner and outer spacers, and test them that way. This isn't my last antenna either

put them here! all I have to do is machine inner and outer spacers, and test them that way. This isn't my last antenna either

Thanks! Me either! I am going to do sound tests, dueling and other tests and share them for others to study

My sister has picked up the third old antenna for me this morning and sent me the following pics. Looks like a pretty old original HMP CX-4 antenna.
D1626DF3-579A-4070-A2A8-86E7D44E5B6E.jpeg
06A624D3-1BEB-419B-B2B9-3465458379E7.jpeg

Last edited:
I really like that Glomex antenna from Halliwax, I‘m probably buying one of those, too. Next week the blade plugs and rings should arrive from the shop. An ESB-style stunt (tube) Graflex is on my workbench atm, can‘t wait to mount one of my antennas on it.

I really like that Glomex antenna from Halliwax, I‘m probably buying one of those, too. Next week the blade plugs and rings should arrive from the shop. An ESB-style stunt (tube) Graflex is on my workbench atm, can‘t wait to mount one of my antennas on it.

I’m super impressed with the flex..

I have a video in the world, but it won’t be done until mid next week if I can find some round stock locally to machine some nipples

Can’t rely on the postal service anymore

How deep does the brass part go inside the antenna and what‘s the diameter of that center hole in the brass?

I can get extra numbers tonight for you, funny I just measured them to order round stock..

I do know the hole is bigger then 8mm because right away I put one of my drive shafts in there and it was way too sloppy..

Probably 10-12mm hole

But I can report back with exact! Measurements

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back