Contact info for Dinosaur Josh / Josh Hoover

BladeoftheMoon

Hey guys, I know there were a lot of people here who had orders with Josh and haven't received them to my knowledge. I received a part of my order just the other day, not in the condition I wanted but it was something. I just wanted to post and let you guys know and post some contact info as well if anyone needs to get a hold of him to try and get their stuff. I've been at him twice a week for about a year so it might take some doing. Here is what I have :

His Facebook page : Josh Hoover | Facebook

His address : Josh Hoover
2212 Sarahac ( or Saranac hard to read ) Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15216

I hope this helps those ordered his Jurassic Park pieces and leads to them getting something for their trouble.

Thanks for posting this, I payed him 500.00 bucks for a Raptor open mouth head last November and he promised to have it by the end of December and here we are almost August of 2011 and I have gotten nothing only excuse after excuse and he responds maybe once or twice per month I dont get this guy. I am so fed up and frustrated and I have asked for a refund several times. Thanks BladeoftheMoon for posting this info on Josh

I am pretty sure I have officially been screwed over by Josh, he has stopped responding to my emails now. So mad I lost 500.00 dollars I could really use

Josh doesn't live at:
"2212 Sarahac ( or Saranac hard to read ) Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15216"

He owes a lot of people money/products and is kind of a self centered piece of **** who takes advantage of people and doesn't feel sorry about it. I know what street he lives on and can find out his address/telephone number if you guys are interested.
-Karma Police:thumbsdown

Josh doesn't live at:
Pittsburgh, PA 15216"

He owes a lot of people money/products and is kind of a self centered piece of **** who takes advantage of people and doesn't feel sorry about it. I know what street he lives on and can find out his address/telephone number if you guys are interested.

What can we do about it though even if we have his phone and address and live across the country we cant do anything.

Just a thought.us postal service take out a mail fraud complaint.or something like that.
I hate to see people get ripped off.been there....

Josh doesn't live at:
Pittsburgh, PA 15216"

That was the return address on the one package I received from him, however he might have made up I suppose or moved by now.

If there is a newer address I would like to know as I have others trying to find out.

As far as I know he still works at the Carnegie Museum according to his FB page. So it may be possible to contact him at work.

He answers me via FB still..about every few weeks. I've heard he is going into the military soon but he " promised " that it wasn't a way to skip out and he would ship all he owes before he leaves..if you can believe that.

I have given up on this Clown, he doesnt respond to emails anymore and he owes me 500.00 dollars after I ordered a Raptor head almost 2 years ago this is crazy. Carma will come back to get this guy I hope.

I hope you guys manage to get some resolution. I ALMOST sent him a payment for one of his Compy sculptures, but I was lucky enough to find these threads about how flaky he was before I ever sent him any money.

Honestly, what annoys me most is that he's so damn talented and is definitely capable, but he just doesn't follow through. It's like looking at a puppy through the shop window but never getting to pet it or take it home.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back