Constantine Movie Lighter, What's out there?

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking for a nice movie replica of the Constantine Lighter. Anyone have any knowledge on what's the most screen accurate? Any help would be great.

-Mike

Thanks steve but does anyone have any insight on what's the most screen accurate out there? I see a few sites selling different variations but I want to know quality, accuracy etc.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Yeah LeMarchand was or did make the best lighter to date. I think he got banned due to the extremely long delivery time. Aren't we talking years? Either way he is banned. I owned one if the Zippos. It was ok. Nice little filler piece.

Can't even find him on the banned list.. weird... but he did really nice stuff.

They hardly ever update the ban list these days. As Art and Montagar have both said, it is not guaranteed nor mandated that the ban list will be updated. So many names are not on there.

He was banned because he didn't agree with the way the board was run and wasn't afraid to say so. Nothing to do with anything about his services or replicas which were and continue to be excellent.

I was the one who drew up the art for Marc's lighter. It was quite accurate, if I do say so myself. That was in 2006-2007.

I don't know if he still makes them; last I heard the hinges for the lighter were no longer produced.

-MJ

I was the one who drew up the art for Marc's lighter. It was quite accurate, if I do say so myself. That was in 2006-2007.

I don't know if he still makes them; last I heard the hinges for the lighter were no longer produced.

-MJ

I ordered one from him recently. So, they're still being made. (Looking forward to getting a few other items too)

I also have one of LeMarchand's Constantine lighters. A great, heavy, detailed and accurate piece. I just love it. He still makes them, but obviously doesn't sell them here anymore...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back