Concrete Jungle modified Celtic bio

I'll try and scan them in tonight, I've also been sculpting a 1/6th scale Wolf figure and a 1/5th sale Wolf bust. I'm in the UK so I'm still waiting for the ADI book to come out so I can really see the details.
The blood on the Concrete Jungle Predator is human blood. Now this is going back a few years but I seem to remember we had the idea that it was a bloody hand print that the Predator himself put on his chest and helmet. One of those pictures from the game shoes it although because the game was current gen the texture resolution wasn't huge at all. We imagined that he killed a tough human and was impressed enough to put his hand on the victim and then mark himself. It doesn't tie in with the games story (he wasn't meant to be the main Pred) but we just thought it needed a bit more colour and it looked cool. I've always been a real Alien and Predator fanatic and because of this some of the ideas we had for the game could always be done with the PS2 restrictions.
Also worked on the genesis version of Alien 3 but that was many moons ago and another story....

Lee.

I know he was shot in his left eye and my understanding is the paint on his eye is a mark to show his wounds he also has a red painted mark on his chest

if any one wants to pm me full body shots of scarfaces armor and helmet that would be awesome i would love to use them as reference photos

Ok guys, here is what I have. Some good and some that were done rather quickly at the time and I find them a bit embarrassing.

Ritual_Predator.jpg

Lots of bones and trinkets. Based on a P2 look.

Rat-Like_Pedator.jpg

One of the captured Predators that are experimented on.

Predator_Concrete_Jungle.jpg

The Dark Blade Clan design (One of the best ones I think).

Tribal_Predator.jpg

No Armour but lots of paint markings, dark and mysterious.

Samurai_Pedator.jpg

Speaks for itself.

Ritual_Predator2.jpg

Lots of bones and Alien heads on the shoulders.

Medieval.jpg

This is the main CJ design.

Gothic_Pedator.jpg

Large build with lots of armour and fur, Conan like.

Alien_Skin.jpg

Always wanted to see a Predator wearing armour that is only made from Alien body parts. Would like to do something like this as a model kit.

Albino_Predator.jpg

This one was us trying to come up with something a bit more crazy. The idea was it was an albino
Predator with white armour that is lost in space or has been alone for years.

Bone_Armour.jpg

Just another variant of different bones as armour, both human and alien creatures.

Hope these are help full, Lee.

wo ha!! awsome! i loved concrete jungle and actually had a few of those pic on my computer.
Glad to meet some one behind the design, i loved the stuff!! all of those should have been avalible to use.

I enjoyed Concrete Jungle; especially the concepts and designs of the Predator characters. I have a soft-spot for the game because you can play as the character from Predator 2. I still play the game quite a bit.

Thanks for posting those kick-ass drawings! I love looking at all the behind-the-scenes stuff. I think it's really cool to see all of the different directions the character could've gone - and could still go with a kit or a costume. Fantastic stuff! Thanks again for posting those works!

:(

I love those drawings Leea.Especially the one with the predator using the alien parts for body armor...excellent stuff! :(

I have a few of those saved on my computer from when the Concrete Jungle site was up, man I really loved the look of the game, the Ritual was my favorite armor, once I unlocked it I didn't switch to anything else, I just dug everything about it, especially the helmet with the jawbones on the side of each cheek, I wish we'd get a sequel or a new Pred game on the 360, I still play CJ to this day...

I love the CJ design as well and rob i am there with ya on playing the game i just bought it couple weeks ago for reference material and suddenly got caught up in just playing the Sht out of it

Here are some pics of my bio. There's nothing in the eyes yet because I'm not sure if I want to go with lenses or screen or both.

IMG_5752.jpg

IMG_5755.jpg

IMG_5757.jpg

...and with a flash...

IMG_5748.jpg

Killer, I've been tempted to do that to my Hot Toys custom for the longest time now, I just may have to grab the Apoxie Sculpt and get to it...

Thanks guys! I think I'll take it over to a friend's house tomorrow that has a normal Weaselflinger Celtic and take pics and you could then compare the real face with what I did to it.

Looking pretty impressive!
I picked up a copy of this game the other day (£12, bargain!) and am pleasantly surprised! Seemed to get bad reviews, but I'm quite enjoying it, looks good too (PS3 upscaling maybe helps a bit)
Especially liking the unlockable costumes from the movies!
So congrats to Leea for the designs and Mr Fett for that bio! :(

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back